Morbid Angel - Illud Divinum Insanus new album discussion.

Set aside maybe people's dislike for the expirimental stuff. There's plenty of music on the album that should please anyone into the band in general. It's a pretty ridiculous album, and I mean that in a best way possible. It's complex as fuck and there's a lot going on.

Oh lord, come on. Even the "decent" tracks sound like some of the most dumbed-down stuff MA has ever done.

This album is close enough to bring agreement to this forum.

I can't get over that box edition. What were they thinking? Even the guy holding it up looks upset about it.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B004VUP8LG/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music[/ame]

Look at all the junk in it.

The sad part is that the "best" song (I guess Blades of Baal if you ask me) was not even written by Trey or Dave, it was written by the Zyklon dude.

of course, Radikult, being the abomination it is.. was written by Vincent.

blades, existo, nevermore, i am morbid, beauty meets beast, and 10 more dead are the only tracks that im ever gonna listen to on this album ever again

As Hitler said, at least the new Autopsy is killer. I FUCKING AGREE WITH HITLER.

Just heard this entire thing, and my god is it utter shit. If this album were a human being, it would be the exiled uncle in your family who was found to be a raging pedophile (and not in the cool Macabre way).