More Changes in Megadeth?!

I wouldn't say that, they are solid. The third best incaranation of the band, with the Peace Sells bring first followed by Rust Peace....

I would have a bit differently:

1) Mustaine/Ellefson/Friedman/Menza
2) Mustaine/Ellefson/Poland/Samuelson
3) current line-up

and yes I agree is a solid line-up.

NP: Panzer - 'Salvaje Como Puro Metal'

The current line up sucks.

Just get the lineup that had for the studio sessions of The System Has Failed. That was more than adequate and is better than the Snorer Brothers.

The current line up sucks.

Just get the lineup that had for the studio sessions of The System Has Failed. That was more than adequate and is better than the Snorer Brothers.

You are a complete bastard.:saint: You are entitled to your opinion. I will have to agree that the sessions players that Mustaine used on System sounded like a band that had been road tested and not the sterile band you'd expect when you think of studio players.

The Drovers are not shit. I've seen Megadeth with them at least 3 times, and the whole band has kicked ass every time. Glenn, in particular, was very impressive...he nails all the Friedman leads almost to perfection. He is a very skilled guitar player.

When I first heard this - with no mention of Shawn's future - I figured it would be the "family" reason...

i hope its not true. the revolving cast of megadeth makes the band look like a joke and i think this is one reason album sales started declining in the late 90's when the ellefson/mustaine/menza/friedman lineup starting separating

saw drover playing twice last year,he was excellent...
i guess family does interrupt for some people.fair play to him if thats the case..it will be a real shame.
if that is the reason,you cant really blame mustaine for it!

Well, it's official: Chris Broderick replaces Glen Drover. Here's a short clip of him playing Sleepwalker (if some of you are unsure if he's a capable guitarist).

I guess there was no drama or flying bottles because Shawn Drover is still in the band, and so is Lomenzo. Family reasons.
Since Jag Panzer's doing nothing anyway (KIT X is conveniently between Megadeth's eurotour and Gigantour) this is all good.