More Random Stuff

I run steam on mine (games run like shit though because of the extra emulation layer). I use something called "crossover" which uses a windows emulator called 'wine' that you can get for free to run windows apps.

If you're looking to game on it, dual booting is probably your best bet.

wtf why is everyone a macfag now?

oneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofusoneofus

Crossover is ok.... but yeah it can be kinda shitty. I hear the other emulator is the shit.... I forget what it's called right now but they sell it at the Apple store and at Target and places like that. But yeah for games, takes Dave's advice. Even not for games. It can be handy to have access to XP from time to time. Although I find my needs to use crossover or XP are dwindling more and more.

ATTENTION BEAR -

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

IMG_3559.jpg

WTF that shit made me lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

so i bought saras drum kit...

DUDE- Nick and I are going to build you a floating platform so you can play your drums while you float in your pool. We talked about it yesterday- I have some sketches. It's gonna be awesome.

It would actually cost very little. Wooden Skids are found free- and pontoons / buoyant foams are very inexpensive.