more solo gigs

@Bastet: e-mail me about the gigs please, I'd really like to know how to sing Tori Amos with a moustache or who indeed jumped where, it sounds exciting :)

seems you people had fun ..
but so did i (at least on saterday , an amazing good gig of Face Tomorrow , on friday i had to come in between the DJ and some other people.. bottles true the air and things like that :) )

The gig was good indeed. A bit sad the stupid nu-metal fuckers behind me couldn't shut their mouth, and kept trying to be funny all the time.

I especially liked the covers; fleetwood mac, maiden, zep,.. it was all a stroke of genius. The other songs were also pretty good, but after a while i got used to the intimate singing of danny, and started to lose my attention. But that could also be due to my tiredness. Anyway, when danny raises his voice a little, the songs get this extra touch, and makes it all very good for me. But that's just me i guess.

Althea, did you change your avatar or is it an animated gif and I just can't see it changing for some reason?

Maqus said:
Althea, did you change your avatar or is it an animated gif and I just can't see it changing for some reason?

Well You can't see it changing...

but that's just cuz it's not animated. I changed it this morning cuz I was feeling giggly. :)