More than Wal Mart

How about instead of destroying Wal-Mart, the employees find different jobs? Maybe take a class or two and better themselves and move on? Nobody is forcing anyone to work there.

fuck walmart. its just a big ugle store where the isles are too narrow and where douche bags get in front of you and stand there staring off into space in the isle when you have somewhere to go. I fucking hate the old ladys that just stand in front of me with a shopping cart, especially if they barge there way in front of me. i get very very hostile in walmart. Then if you wanna return something those mother fuckers will give you all kinds of hell where i live. fuck that shit. DOLLAR GENERAL!!!:headbang:

thistopicsucks.jpg

I work at wal-Mart, and despite the gay crap they do to other people, they were the only company that even so much as called me for an interview after I applied. And my outlook on it is this: the stuff they do affects other people, not me, so it's not my goddamn problem. I make 8 bucks an hour, which is damn good for a bachelor who just moved out on his own three weeks ago.

thistopicsucks.jpg

I work at wal-Mart, and despite the gay crap they do to other people, they were the only company that even so much as called me for an interview after I applied. And my outlook on it is this: the stuff they do affects other people, not me, so it's not my goddamn problem. I make 8 bucks an hour, which is damn good for a bachelor who just moved out on his own three weeks ago.

8 bucks an hour is damn good? I was making that much when I was a junior in high school.

Yeah, well when I was a junior in high school I was in foster care and not allowed to work because it was a "liability issue" (because of what they were afraid I'd do once I had money in my pocket). And actually, I make more like eight and a half per hour, and I think that's damn good, especially since I'm a convicted felon.