More Threshold shows in May

Astrid

Jan 20, 2006
Barendrecht, the Netherlands
Upcoming Threshold Shows

01 May 2009 De Pul Uden, Netherlands Tickets (on sale from 11 February)

02 May 2009 Biebob Vosselaar, Belgium Tickets (on sale now)

03 May 2009 De Kade Zaandam, Netherlands Tickets (on sale now)

This news truly makes up for a miserable week! Thanks guys!!

I'm going to Uden and Vosselaar and don't even have to take a day off work. That's really the best news this week! :headbang:

Cool !!

Now cross my fingers for not missing one of these 3 shows since i'm still pissed i had to miss the Dutch gig a few weeks ago in my backyard while i was still working during the time Threshold was on stage in Zoetermeer. ( a postponed project that took more time than expected :cry:).

Biebob will be the most obvious to visit.

H.

The ticket for Vosselaar is ordered and the one for Uden will follow on Wednesday. Then I will only have to find out the train connections to get from one place to the next. It can't be May soon enough! :D

Threshold to headline Rotherham Rocks

Threshold will headline the opening night of Rotherham Rocks on 8th May 2009Other bands on the bill include Kyrbgrinder fronted by Threshold drummer Johanne James.

The festival bill looks like this:

Friday 8 May

Threshold
Haze
Neil Campbell Collective
Beckonsale
Kyrbgrinder

Saturday 9 May

Pendragon
Final Conflict
Abel Ganz
Kramer
The Dreaming Tree

And on the 9th of May Threshold will play at the house of progression at the Peel in Kingston Upon Thames:
THRESHOLD3.jpg

Does anyone know this venue in Kingston (actually Norbiton)

I used to live in Epsom and went to Kingston loads and don't remember it, and I am sure I have used Cambridge Road a lot. There used to be a shut pub on that road - is it there?

I saw Pendragon play at "The Peel", last year. It is a good little venue and the sound quality wasn't bad.

It's at the junction of Hampden Road and Cambridge Road.

I have it on good authourity that this gig is heading for a sell out :headbang:

Just bought tickets for the Peel - very nice man!

He had a bit of trouble with my bizarre address (I live in Berwickshire and people down south always think it's Berkshire) but they should be sent this week

Does anyone know this venue in Kingston (actually Norbiton)

I used to live in Epsom and went to Kingston loads and don't remember it, and I am sure I have used Cambridge Road a lot. There used to be a shut pub on that road - is it there?

I used to go to uni in Kingston. It's quite difficult and easy to find at the same time. It looks a bit like a shut pub so it could be what you were looking at!! Awesome venue though. I'll be going to that one :D