More Threshold shows in May

I was very impressed with The Peel ticket office too. I phoned on Wednesday night and the tickets arrived Friday morning and the guy was very helpful in suggesting somewhere to stay locally if we decided not to drive home that night when I said we wouldn't get home until around 4am Sunday morning after the gig :zombie:

See you there BDTM. Do you think we'll recognise each other after all these years? :)

My 2 sons are coming too :headbang:

See you there BDTM. Do you think we'll recognise each other after all these years?

Probably not!

I'm still hopeful of getting time off to get to rotherham and at present won't head north til monday so poole is a possibility (although it is a long way down and back...) but one is better than none

Hrm, I already have a busy gig schedule in April/May. :erk: Still, sent a mail to my..ahem..transportation. Mayhap we can arrange something, even if it means having to avoid buying tickets for one or two other shows.

If we can make it, I have a hunch it will be in Uden...simply because it's friday night, only one support band, and my transport doesn't have to get up at 5 AM for work the next morning. :)