MORRISOUND STUDIOS ROBBED!

Let it burn...

Orgasm Donor
Oct 22, 2007
Belgium
I'm reposting this here in case you see something suspecious in the classifieds

The birthplace of bands like Iced Earth, Jag Panzer, Deicide, and Seven Kingdoms was robbed this past weekend. TONS of iMacs, Rack Gear, Protools Rigs, And Gear was taken. This is a Horrendous and very tragic thing.

If there is anything you can do to at least spread the word or help please do so... We or any of these bands would not be anywhere near the place we are had it not been for these guys.

Pix up of the devastation on their facebook..

http://www.facebook.com/MorrisoundRecording

Here's all the contact available:

http://morrisound.com/
12111 N. 56th St. | Tampa, FL 33617
P. 813.989.2108 | F. 813-980-6950

Damn, I just can't imagine the feeling after opening the doors in the morning... :guh:
I mean I was robbed before, but this is a million times worse.

Cameras and Silent Alarms are a must apparently... this = total gayness...

-P

One way to prepare yourself for this is to get the SN's of all your gear. Take pictures of everything and especially of dings and scratches and scan your receipts / bills. Save everything to a USB thumb drive and keep it in a safe place.

We can just hope that the studio has a good insurance and that the robbers get caught and the equipment returned.

Awful. This sort of shit breaks my heart.

It's underhanded & petty. These people likely earned this gear over years of hard work and love, and some lowlives just up and decide to take it one day - with no chance the gear will be used to the same effect it once was. I just can't imagine how they made away with so much stuff. Just unracking all the outboard would've been a mammoth task. It must've been a huge team with a huge truck.

The fact that a group of people would come together and agree to undertake something like this... Depraved.

Yeah this blow's ass completely they are one of the most well known and awesome studios to get to in Florida. I still don't know how the guy's got all of their outboard and everything else. They must of had 6 or more people and like a few of you have said a fucking big box truck.

I actually think the console is still there. They just took the rack with the power supply and the 192's, not the console itself

This is fucking terrible, but was certainly a carefully planned and executed thing. People who were familiar with the gear and environment and spent a good amount of time in there, to be sure.