Mortician / Akercocke / Vehemence Tour Dates 2004

Goddamn I wish I lived up North! The Chasm is fucking godly - seeing them and Vehemence together would be quite an experience.
Will there be any TX dates on this tour other than the Murder Fest? I wanted to check it out but I will be stuck at work all day.

That NY date in Brooklyn sounds GODLY.. I'll BE THERE.. Keep this tour rolling..I have freinds that wanna see you guys all over the country. My best freind Richie just moved to Tuscon Arizona last month and he wants to see Vehemence there. How about a Poughkeepse,NY date?

I'm hoping like hell for a Texas date added to the tour with Ackercocke as well, I'd LOVE to see them almost as much as I'd love to see Vehemence again! I'd much rather be treated to another Vehemence Headlining show rather then Mortician, but I won't be greedy. I'll take any Vehemence show I can get, same with Ackercocke. I won't be able to make it too the Murderfest, either. I'm really dissapointed the DFW metalfest fell through for that reason. You said that more dates are to come, any idea of any of those will be in Dallas area? Or even Texas? At the show at the Ridglea in Forth Worth John told me he was pretty sure you guys would make it back here on the Ackercocke/Mortician tour, but I realize he could have been wrong and things could have come up. Just hoping to see you guys tear it up again, along side Ackercocke! Any inconfirmed or rumored dates you could fill us in on? Or would you rather just not say at all until you're sure? Either way is cool, just have to wait and see.

Finally you guys are coming to FL, ill definately fucking be there in Tampa, im comin from the east coast with 3 other friends, its gonna me fukcing crazy, i hope you guys come back to FL again soon.

Hey man where in Florida are you at? 3 of us from Ft. Lauderdale are probably drivin up there to...

asphyXy said:
John, your email box is full.. i got an error when i tried to email you about the Sept 19th show
trying to go to the sept 19th show too, dunno if my paps is gonna let me being its on a school night =/

The8thPlague said:
OCT. 4th in AZ. ...oh no! The same night as The Deftones!
Whatever shall I do???
*pondering pondering*

[I'm kidding]... but Sean isn't. He'll be front row @ The Deftones. :)

Yeah, but DEATH ANGEL is opening the Deftones show. I might have to go just to see DEATH ANGEL again. Then run over to wherever the Mortician/Akercocke show is after. No desire to see the Deftones! But I gotta see AKERCOCKE!

As previously reported, VEHEMENCE, MORTICIAN and AKERCOCKE will be tearing up the US in September and October.

More dates have been confirmed for the trek with the tour itinerary shaping up as follows:

September

19 at North Six in Williamsburg, NY

20 at Thunderdome in Baltimore, MD (with DIMENTIANON, ETERNAL RUIN)

22 at Jesters Pub in Fayetteville, NC

23 at The Masquerade in Atlanta, GA (with Dimentianon)

24 at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (with ORGANIC INFEST)

25 at The Haven Lounge in Orlando, FL (with Organic Infest, NEOMORTEM)

26 at The Masquerade in Tampa, FL (with Organic Infest)

28 at Dixie Tavern in New Orleans, LA

29 at Club Indigo in Dallas, TX [ (HELL YES!!!!!) ]

October

1 at Fat Cats in Houston, TX (with Demonseed)

2 at Sin 13 in San Antonio, TX (with Demonseed)

4 at Mason Jar in Phoenix, AZ

7 at Key Club in Los Angeles, CA (with IMPALED)

8 at Showcase Theater in Corona, CA (with Impaled)

9 at The Pound SF in San Francisco, CA (with Impaled)

11 at Conan's in Portland, OR

12 at The Catwalk in Seattle, WA

17 at Station 4 (formerly The Lab) in St. Paul, MN (with THE CHASM, ANAL BLAST, TERATISM)

18 at Joe's in Chicago, IL (with The Chasm, MANTICORE)

19 at Sudsy Malone's in Cincinnati, OH (with Manticore, ESTUARY)

24 at The Khyber in Philadelphia, PA (with POLTERCHRIST)

27 at Club Rockit in Toronto, ON (AKERCOCKE, VEHEMENCE, DIMENTIANON ONLY)

(Thanks: SMN)

I got that from the BWBK.com site, so let's hope it's confirmed!! Indigo is where Arsis played, it's a really small club, but great venue for metal! This show is going to rule, Vehemence AND Akercocke in the same night...

Hell fuckin' yeah! The Dallas Date is now confirmed on the Vehemence Website! THANK YOU!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again, you're going to absolutely OWN club Indigo! Don't know if you remember much about the Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth from your mini headlining tour where my gf and I met and talked to you guys, but Indigo is about half the small, but usually much bigger crowd. Badass, CANNOT WAIT!

i'll be there in Brooklyn ... this will be kickass as the venue is usually well publicized !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeshhhhhh I'll get the silver sharpie andmake sure it workssoyou guys can signmy t-shirt ^^ This is starless' g/f the one who had the pawprint tattoo ... Not sure if you remember us but heckyeah it'll be great seeing you guys again cause you rock ! Cannot wait to attend the show

The evilkitty

My band is gonna be opening for the Phoenix date of that tour. However, I refuse to reveal our identity here. We prefer to remain secretive.