Most anticipated albums of 2007

Mythos Inibri

Undead User
Dec 16, 2005
WA STATE
Which new metal albums are you most looking forward to this year?

I'm wishing the best for Darkthrone,S.F.U.,and a few others to have kick-ass new material soon this year.

Primordial and The Chasm.

These 2 will end up in my top 5, if they're released.

Interested, but not messing pants over: Drudkh, Alcest, Grenade, Witchcraft, Stargazer, Misery's Omen, Destroyer 666, GOTH (this month!), Neurosis, Deathspell Omega (maybe)

Behemoth - The Apostasy
Dark Tranquillty
Mayhem
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
Opeth

and I'm sure much more. This year's gonna rock!

Someone should've just bumped the old thread, anyways, I'll just say what I did in that one:
Mithras - Behind The Shadows Lie Madness (To be released on 16th April 07)
New Ethereal Woods.
and also people were saying there is going to be a new Thorns release. I'm skeptical that Thorns will release anything this year, but if there is going to be something, :kickass:

EDIT: I just remembered the new Jesu album Conquerer as well, I think it leaked, but I'm going to wait until Feb 2nd.

Behemoth - The Apostasy
Dark Tranquillty
Mayhem
Opeth

and I'm sure much more. This year's gonna rock!

Are Opeth going to be done with it in time to release it in 2007? That would be awesome.

But other than this potential Opeth album I'm looking forward to Symphony X and Dream Theater; hopefully it will be better than Octavarium.

Neruaxis(might be releasing one)
Woods of Ypres
I know I am missing some, either I cannot think of them right now or they have been mentioned.

Megiddo - The Holocaust Messiah...one can hope
Warhorde
Patecabra
Pyoveli
Candlemass
Reverend Bizarre

Dark Tranquillity
Machine Head (Note: most songs are expected to be over 10 minutes, so it's probably gonna have an epic feel or something)
Graveworm
Opeth
Quo Vadis :kickass:
Ensiferum
Behemoth

Naglfar, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, 1349, Mayhem, Genitorturers, Lord Belial, Kammarheit, Face Down, Akercocke...and basically anything black metal and doom related.

Décadent;5738410 said:
Primordial and The Chasm.

These 2 will end up in my top 5, if they're released.

Interested, but not messing pants over: Drudkh, Alcest, Grenade, Witchcraft, Stargazer, Misery's Omen, Destroyer 666, GOTH (this month!), Neurosis, Deathspell Omega (maybe)

I second Primordial and Alcest!

didn't we already have this thread? anyway...the ones I'm most looking forward to:
Sculptured
Frantic Bleep
Primordial
VED BUENS ENDE
Code

and a few other odds and ends