Most Anticipated Darwin Suit Band At Bs04

MOST ANTICIPATED DS BAND '04

• Total voters
:headbang:
Jonoleth said:
Cruachan rule over all... Ironeagle, your a bit poll-crazy tonight arent you...
Yep did the same for last years bloodstock... just like my polls, and was in a good mood after watching bill and ted, just finished watching the excellent adventure now, love that cheese

definitely the kill, they ruled 'on the road and at last years B'stock. Crauchan is a close second

FWK for me as well......having seen them tear it up before to a minimal audience I can't wait to see what damage they can do to a packed out Darwin suite.....miss them at your peril!!

I voted for The Prophecy - saw them supporting My Dying Bride in October and they were brilliant, epic doom metal, they should be great this year.

I'm really looking forward to Cruachan too...as for 4WK, I saw them at BS03, and they really weren't my thing, I'm relaibly infomred Gutworm are good though.
Darwin Suite was great last year, I discovered some cool bands there I hadn't heard of before like Cruel Humanity and Invey, hopefully this year's 2nd stage will be just as good.

I'm reckoning The Prophecy will be pretty good this year.

They weren't bad with MDB last year, but considering the quite shocking similarities between the two bands, I felt I probably didn't enjoy their set as much as I could have done.