Most Anticipated Darwin Suit Band At Bs04

MOST ANTICIPATED DS BAND '04

• Total voters
I work for Humanitys label, but i posted a vote for FourWayKill, because they are a very good band with the best drummer i have seen in the last ten years.
You will not see better timing over the Bloodstock weekend than with their drummer
So apart from Humanity please check them out.

Keith @ Killin time

I've not heard any of the Darwin Suite bands, but I've heard only good things about Fourwaykill and Cruachan. I intend to spend a lot more time in the Darwin Suite this year, partly out of curiosity and partly because - for me at least - there aren't as many "must see" bands at this year's main stage. Also last year I promised Blaze I'd see Fourwaykill as soon as I could (hastily excusing myself to go watch Masterplan), so it's the least I can do. :tickled:

My vote went to Cruachan because I've seen FWK 4 times and I'll be seeing them at again at least once before Bloodstock, I'll also be seeing Humanity before Bloodstock.

At the moment these are the main 3 bands for me.

I Had To Vote For 4wk Just Coz I Missed Em Last Year And Really Wanted To See Em. But Am Well Psyked For Cruachan! I Plan To Spend A Lil Less Time On Signings This Year... Lol Last Year Got Almost Every Mainstage Band And Also Fulc, Got Those When Paradise Lost Where Boring Me To Death, So Didnt Waste Much Time On Them, But Queing Alone I Missed 95% Of The Ds Action