Most COB shows?

Err.. Lemme think... If I remember correctly, I've seen them 9 times now. One on SW tour, twice on HB tour, twice on "TW tour", twice on FtR tour, twice on HCD tour.

I'm not 100% sure about those "dates", but I'm like 99,99% sure that I've seen them 9 times.

Maili Björklund said:
... (Wacken, Berlin, Nürnberg, Ludwigsburg, Summer Breeze)

Äh, they didn't play this year in Wacken!

I've seen them 5 times this year (Bochum, Nürnberg, Frankfurt, Ludwigsburg, Summer Breeze)
All in all only 7 times! Wacken last year and one time on the FtR tour (Frankfurt)! I missed the Hatebreeder tour because I was on studytrip! That sucks! But I heard they played only 30 min because the opening bands played to long!

Extendar, I will overtake you on the next tour! lol! btw. how did you managed it to see them on the TW Tour? Have you been in Japan?

Thilo said:
Extendar, I will overtake you on the next tour! lol! btw. how did you managed it to see them on the TW Tour? Have you been in Japan?

As I said, I'm not sure of those "dates" and since I recall that those two times were after they released TW but before they released FtR, so I thought I'd call those "the TW tour", even though they weren't Japan gigs.

I'm a lil' confused here.. Dammit.... :erk:

Thilo said:
...on the FtR tour (Frankfurt)!

Äh, they didn't play in Frankfurt in 2001. I'm sure you mean Offenbach.

By the way, I've seen Sinergy for three times if anybody is interested.

Zarok666 said:
Äh, they didn't play in Frankfurt in 2001. I'm sure you mean Offenbach.

By the way, I've seen Sinergy for three times if anybody is interested.

Shit, you got me! Of course it was in Offenbach Hafenbahn! With Primal Fear and Sacret Steel!

Hm, Sinergy. I saw them three times too! Two times in Frankfurt and last year in Wacken!