New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2008
Olympia, WASHINGTON
l_3dc244aec6000df0dd8ed14636610176.jpg

Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy.

S6301373.jpg

TYR

S6301376.jpg

Meri of Eluveitie (and the rest of them too...along with Ensiferum and Turisas)

108294006533.jpg

Horgh

108294018437.jpg

Peter Tagtgren (and the rest of hypocrisy, twice)

decap09.jpg

Vitek (and the rest of Decapitated, twice)

decap08.jpg

Covan.......giving everyone Franzia box-wine shotguns. LOL!

All of Dimmu (twice) Keep of Kalessin and Behemeoth

I also hung out with Symphony X once.

Yeah...I think that's all....so far.

I don't know if anyone here would know him but I met Ramon Dekkers at a seminar.

Ive met a few bands over the years but my fav..was Blas Elias from Slaughter..my gawd that guy is a HOT!

I met Nicko McBrain (Iron Maiden) at a McDonalds many years ago. A few minutes later Kerry King and I think it was Paul Bostaph at that time walked in. Didnt go up to them though but got Nickos autograph.

When I played at a Norwegian Festival a couple of years ago I met and spoke to most of Arcturus. Their lead guitarist was really nice as was Hellhammer.

I met Dave Mustaine and the rest of the band backstage on the "system has failed" tour.

Then I've met many pro-wrestlers. Basically the whole SmackDown roster as it was in 2003 or 2004 (inluding Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, John Cena and The Undertaker). Met em all at the hotel they were staying. Me and a few friends were sitting right next to them for most of the night.

I have also met japanese wrestlers. Most notably the legends Mitsuharu Misawa and Kenta Kobashi. Allthough this was at a autograph signing which probably doesnt really count. If it counts I've met a few more famous people as well.

I've found that Im almost never star struck though. I guess Im just to calm of a guy...

I am turning bright green with jealousy right now!!!!

It was cool and I do have a picture but I dont have a scanner to scan it :|

I got the backstage tickets because me and my ex were active on the megadeth board and were part of doing some fan-book thingy. Actually we just submitted our photos but that was enough. It was cool though. Out of everyone in the benad I think the person that seemed the nicest was James MacDonough who of course left/was fired after the tour. Dave was being pretty reserved and seemed abit shy and tired but posed and signed for everyone there.