Most Hated Band

However impropable it might seem, this lady's band annoys me a bit too

small_13.jpg

im gonna get stick for this, but remember your blurs and oasis's, well your mogwai's, god speed's, mono's, all that space feedback rock, thats another fad just like that, right before your very own eyes, and im glad i aint part of it :tickled: *coughs* sorry i really am. wonder what it will be next

breaklose said:
i hate fringes, bangs or however you call them. theyre just wrong.
I hate that really high fringe that berds who think theyre hip and alternative get, ha ha you just look like frankenstein, ye muppet ye :tickled:

but you dont get bored with black metal :tickled:
you think lord lol-li-popp or any other pasty faced alleged bass player from norway could even approch what robbie shakespeare does? bollox they can :Spin:

Bambi said:
but you dont get bored with black metal :tickled:
you think lord lol-li-popp or any other pasty faced alleged bass player from norway could even approch what robbie shakespeare does? bollox they can :Spin:
I don't listen exclusively to black metal, and yes i'm a bit bored with black metal, i only like the best (to me of course), and i don't know Robbie Shakespeare but the name's ridiculous enough to imagine what kind of stuff it can be:tickled:

french_anatheman said:
I don't know Robbie Shakespeare
that says it all :Smug:
its his real name too, unlike lord frizbii or baron von grimlock or whatever the "best" monotone clowns blukk muttul can offer are called these days

i hate my dying bride pretty much. (and i liked them before) and anathema also, right! (though i never liked them) i come to these boards just to promote my crappy band(s).

i hate those mtv so-called hipraphop niggaz who know nothing about real rap (public enemy etc) and drive fast cars and so on.