Most Hated Band

breaklose said:
weft2.jpg

:Smug:

dav1_a.jpg

breaklose said:
i hate fringes, bangs or however you call them. theyre just wrong.

Haha, sorry to trigger such intense loathing. She's dead annoying too, they did this documantary of how the band overcome all teh obstacles and made it their own way blah blah blah and the music is just your regular boring tah tah tah

zupi_clone said:
im gonna get stick for this, but remember your blurs and oasis's, well your mogwai's, god speed's, mono's, all that space feedback rock, thats another fad just like that, right before your very own eyes, and im glad i aint part of it :tickled: *coughs* sorry i really am. wonder what it will be next

Mogwai and GYBE, surely you're just bitter. Ok, I'm not too sure about Mogwai yet, but I think I'll be

I dislike, can't stand, despise, loathe, abhor, detest and hate all bands that make music for musicians. And I'm going to hate everyone who wants an explanation for this ;)

some belgian singer.. he has a terrible hip-hopband and he plays solo too even worse.. i could find some song online.. but you better don't listen to it.. :ill: he sings in his own dialect.. terrible..

but Mariner likes him :D he's from the same site of the country.. hahaha :lol:

my dying groom said:
I dislike, can't stand, despise, loathe, abhor, detest and hate all bands that make music for musicians. And I'm going to hate everyone who wants an explanation for this :yell:

How do you mean? :erk: