Most Kickass Riff of all time?

Wow, this is a great thread.......impossible to decide though. Heres a few though

Carcass-Corporal jigsore quandary
Entombed-Wolverine blues
Slayer-opening riff to Jesus Saves
Immolation-Unholy Cult---openinig riff
Suffocation-Thrones of Blood........

Those all rule

In Flames-Bullet Ride(Don't like the rest of the album but that opening riff that caries on through much of he song is excellent)
Annihilator-Epic Of War (Quite a simple one but effective)
Testament-3 Days of Darkness (The one after the chorus)
Emperor-With Strength I Burn
Kreator-Betrayer

The Riff from Powerslave of Iron Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Beavis and Butthead never sang it????????

Do you imagine those two asshols singing Powerslave instead of Symphony of Destruction from Megadeth???

YAY FOR HELL AWAITS

also:
Pantera - regular people (conceit), COwboys From Hell, Cemetary Gates
Randy Rhoads - Crazy Train, Diary of a Madman, Revelation Mother Earth (ozzy shouldnt sing for this one)...
Maiden - the Trooper
Metallica/Mustaine - The Four Horsemen
Nevermore - The Seven Tongues of God, No More Will,
COB - SIlent Night Bodom Night
Testament - Musical Death
Death - Flesh and the Power it Holds
In Flames - Behind Space, Biosphere, Resin
Slayer - Dead Skin Mask, Seasons in the Abyss

could go on forever, thank you God for Metal.

shit, how could i forget:
Megadeth - Hangar 18, Lucretia, 99 ways to die....aaaaaaaahhhh toooooooo much metal. heh, nope, nevermind theres no such thing, just to much to type, anyway enjoy.

The riff to the chorus of Death Bloooms by MuDvAyNe. Simple, but really cool. Maybe that's just because of the context though, I can't be sure. Otherwise, opening riff to Dying Blood by Fleshcrawl, or, um, 235860 other riffs I can't remember right now. One thing I do know, it's not the riff to Raining Blood, that's just shit, it sounds straight out of a b/w b-movie horror flick.

The lack of Maiden and Priest here is disturbing haha. I would personally be torn between Hallowed be Thy Name and Aces High...although in terms of "kicking your ass" Painkiller might top things.