You're all I needed tonight
One step closer
Hot life

One of my favorite albums of all time ..fuck they ruled

Have you heard the Wayne (David Wayne)?
If no, email me your Address And it will be on the way

Last year I think....
hahahaah

I like it....sort of a best of...hey..........

ahh what else is ther

ENCHANT 2000 goit there's this week

An actual decent thread for once! Well the first five songs from La Masquerade Infernale by arcturus are mesmerizing for me- could play them all day. I also would have to say the whole album of judgment by Anathema most of Alternative 4 as well. A few My dying Bride songs are damn good like Crown of Sympathy- The raven and the rose. Im always mesmerized when i put in reign in blood or Hell Awaits. early megadeth too

Non metal- King crimsons 70's albums , anything by the doors, Sgt peppers and the White album beatles, aftermath and sticky fingers, the stones ok well the list goes on here.

I think, for my money, the Trilogy of Knowledge by Believer is probably the most mesmmerizing single composition in metal. Yeah, Christian, but the music is stellar and some of the best use of orchestration in metal without sounding soft or mild. Yeah, the Trilogy is it.

vinnie moore cds are very mesmorizing. arcturus is also quite mesmorizing. when im high just about any good cd can fuckin mesmorize me hehe.
-neal

Nick Cave "No More Shall We Part"
Nevermore "POE"
Solitude Aeturnus "Through The Darkest Hour"
My Dying Bride "The Angel And The Dark River"/"Like Gods Of The Sun"