Most trippy pink floyd album

Atom Heart Mother, UmmaGumma, Meddle, Dark Side of the Moon! Definetly A Saucerful of Secrets!!!!!!!! A mix of all 3 Pink Floyd Eras! Gilmour just entered the group, Syd was still there, and Roger started writing more songs!

We always ended our parties with either Wish You Were Here or Animals so I'll say that these are best PF discs to listen to while under the influence.

You must absolutely listen to Dark Side of the Moon, as well as Wish You Were Here, Piper At The Gates of Dawn. Also,Meddle! You must listen to Meddle.

As well as Tool's Lateralus.:) ;)

ummmmmm .. Im not talkin about 4 or 5 hits of weed ... which I do 4 or 5 times a day .. I'm talkin about Acid people ... forgot that Im on a message board and not at my school ... If I say hits there people know what Im sayin .. but yeh ... ACID! ... not weed ..but weed will be included .. just not the main.

Yes.

AHM, WYWH and DSOTM seem nice .......

warsofwinter-
ummmmmm .. Im not talkin about 4 or 5 hits of weed ... which I do 4 or 5 times a day .. I'm talkin about Acid people ... forgot that Im on a message board and not at my school ... If I say hits there people know what Im sayin .. but yeh ... ACID! ... not weed ..but weed will be included .. just not the main.

:lol: Hits, that's what I thought you meant! I know you smoked, and 4 or 5 hits is nothing. But 4 or 5 tabs...now that'll fkn you up. Why so many? Are you trying to kill yourself? Is it really shitty acids? I mean, unless you do it weekly, you don't need more than 2 or 3 hits nevermind 4 or 5! haha You silly bastard! Well, good luck.

I like the Lateralus suggestion, but you've GOT to play some Spoke's Beard or Mr. Bungle just for me, okay? Specially if you're trippin' that hard.

And watch some wicked old Star Trek!
vulcan.gif

Animals and Meddle.

Actually if you can get a copy of Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii video, do that instead, it is quite tripped out. You can tell they are dosed during the filming. I personally think LSD is quite fun, but those days are over for me unfortunatley.

4 to 5 hits of decent acid is a bit extreme unless you are seasoned at it. Good luck and do not freak. Also make sure you only invite cool people who are going to be able to handle themselves.

Originally posted by thelastforever
ANIMALS!!! hook up 4 speakers to your stereo and spread them around the room. ITS QUADRAPHONIC!!! first album ever recorded that way too ;)

no....i actually have a copy of herbie hancock "headhunters" that was done in quad....before animals.....

by the way my vote for most fucked up pink floyd record to get fucked up to is the "obscured by clouds" lp they did....it will, and i mean will, freak your shit out....

maybe listen to some goblin to punish yourself....
runner up goes to meddle....

Wish You Were Here and The Wall and Dark Side are all so very commercial.

For LSD consumption in this order:
Live in Pompeii (VHS)
Ummagumma
The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Animals
Meddle
Atom Heart Mother
Obscured by Clouds

Considering you will need about 8 hours of entertainment, get them all.

Oh, The Division Bell was a good album in my opinion, certainly the best non-waters effort and worth listening to.

I would say thought is it is less of a 'trippy' album and more of a listening one. It probably wouldn't quite 'get you off' to drugs...

The public consumes very little excellent music in mass quantities. There are very few exceptions to this. If an album sells very well that means that it appeals to your average idiot and it probably is not all that great.