most underrated band from the sunset strip?

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
he's the criteria. the band has to have at least 2 albums. it doesn't matter if the albums were released 15 years apart. they album can't have album sales of more than 2 million in the united states. also the band doesn't really have to be from the strip but it would be nice if they were close.
here are some choices but there are others:
jetboy
love/hate
kingofthehill
tuff
pretty boy floyd

my choice is love/hate

f650eb6709a00b575a542110._AA240_.L.jpg

The main man Kenny McGee was in a band called 'Lefty' with Johnny Lee Middleton. JLM obviously left for Savatage and KM formed Julliet.

I think the only guy from Odin that made it was Jeff Duncan when he joined Armored Saint in the late 80's after Dave Prichard passed, and took guitar duties with Phil Sandoval who came back after a couple of year departure from the Saint, and Jeff is still a memeber of Armored Saint

I think the only guy from Odin that made it was Jeff Duncan when he joined Armored Saint in the late 80's after Dave Prichard passed, and took guitar duties with Phil Sandoval who came back after a couple of year departure from the Saint, and Jeff is still a memeber of Armored Saint

You're right. I think they would have been huge if Guns N Roses hadn't stole the spotlight... They were harder edge rock... I wonder if the singer off'd himself like he claimed on The Metal Years? You can also add Seduce and London to the list of great underrated bands...

Yeah, but Seduce built a following and released most of their material in Michigan. Living in LA for 2-3 years doesn't really count.

Ratt and Poison were gained their followings in LA for several years and then made it big.

Yeah, but Seduce built a following and released most of their material in Michigan. Living in LA for 2-3 years doesn't really count.

Ratt and Poison were gained their followings in LA for several years and then made it big.

I'll leave it up to you to split hairs, I'm just pointing out that a good percentage of those bands weren't really from L.A.:saint: