Movie recommendations?

Can't miss this movie -

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrtqZEobJSg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

True.

The Perfect Host was good, but that's an exaggeration Will, in my opinion. Ten movies in my head that I'd put ahead of that in the past couple of years alone.

I saw Thirst being mentioned, so I'd like to point out some other, in my opinion, amazing korean movies.

Oldboy is a part of the Vengeance trilogy, which other two parts are Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. All three pretty great movies, but Lady Vengeance is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I hate trying to describe everything about movies, so I'm just going to go and say to go watch it without me putting strange expectations in your head.

That and The Host. You'll either love it or hate it. I loved it.

That and The Host. You'll either love it or hate it. I loved it.

That's a definite love or hate kind of movie. I ended up liking it a lot despite some of the goofy parts. As for SFLV, I've been meaning to watch that for about the past year, and have had multiple false starts. I've watched the other two movies more than once too.

I thought it made such an excellent antihero kind of movie, and in exactly the right way too.

As for SFLV, if you liked the others you should like it too. It's, in my opinion, the most perfected and well rounded of the trilogy. And as usual the music in, well, most of Parks movies is amazing.

Oldboy is a part of the Vengeance trilogy, which other two parts are Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. All three pretty great movies, but Lady Vengeance is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I hate trying to describe everything about movies, so I'm just going to go and say to go watch it without me putting strange expectations in your head.
i liked Oldboy the best

World's Greatest Dad. Amazing movie. Oh, and the Chan-wook Park Vengeance trilogy is amazing. :kickass: