Moving out, dont have cab. Need a DIY loadbox and Line out in one.

kylendm

Apr 18, 2010
NJ
So im moving out into an appartment and dont have the room for my 4x12. I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a schematic or drawing to a load box that also had a line out so I could get the preamp and poweramp tone. Im mainly interested both together not just the load box.

I wouldn't dare drawing a schematic with line out, it might be simple but I can't allow to hold myself responsible in case of an error (while, on the other hand, the load box alone without L/O is utterly simple), but at least I can give you a link where you can get resistors with high power rating that are built mainly for such projects:

http://www.tube-town.net/ttstore/index.php/cat/c247_High-Power-Resistors.html

You're probably gonna need one (or few) of those... Shipping is not expensive, at least it wasn't for me and I don't know your location...

As for the schematic, there are other users that have better understanding of electronics... try to get TheWinterSnow into this thread, he's really helpful and knows his stuff very well.

Good luck!

Thanks man. I actually have Dave from Baron Custom Amps drawing out one for me tonight. Ill see how it works in the next few days. Should be killer! Thanks for the help though guys. If it turns out nice Id be willing to make one for anyone interested.