• Handful Of Hate

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Bloodline

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorath said:
"it's clear that you don't manage a record label ))"

If I did, I'd make all releases on shitty tapes so I could sell them for $2 :)
hehehe... and of course the band would record 'em using a walkman in their bathrooms with no budget, no promotion at all, no distribution in shops, no mechanical royalties, no advertise, no taxes... ;)

Emi said:
hehehe... and of course the band would record 'em using a walkman in their bathrooms with no budget, no promotion at all, no distribution in shops, no mechanical royalties, no advertise, no taxes... ;)

Well, I wouldn't give them any money at least, if I copy the tapes and give 'em a couple for free, that'd have to be enough. Also, my band just (This weekend) recorded a demo with not much equipment at all which doesn't sound bad at all... I guess you can have a copy if you're interested, and I can paste a link to an mp3 as soon as I have one.

Maybe the bands wouldn't get much, but personally (with my own band, that is) I'm satisfied if I get a copy myself. :Smokedev:

I think it's great if other bands have really good distribution so I can get a copy without having to mail cash to Uganda or something, but as long as I can have a copy I'm satisfied. Also, it's nice when bands can do something a little special with their releases (Like 'N Crugu Bradului). Now I'll stop my rambling.