MP3 "Black Metal Battle" !

download and vote for the best track

• Handful Of Hate

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Bloodline

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gionata: Well the track is pretty good, comming from the country which made grind black metal in to an art form i must say the track was abit anonymous, but its a ok track, good sound and good vocal arrangement well performed as well, one of the better bands from italy actually, My opinion will probably change when i hear the whole album.

Emi: Check out which country the guitarist and keyboard player of Bloodline comes from...

"Emi: Check out which country the guitarist and keyboard player of Bloodline comes from..."

heheheh... but you, Big Bear, are a True Swedish Black Metaller isn't it? ;)

Sasrof of Diabolicum said:
Gionata: Well the track is pretty good, comming from the country which made grind black metal in to an art form i must say the track was abit anonymous, but its a ok track, good sound and good vocal arrangement well performed as well, one of the better bands from italy actually, My opinion will probably change when i hear the whole album.

Emi: Check out which country the guitarist and keyboard player of Bloodline comes from...

Hello Sasrof! Thanx for the answer! Yes, I hope your opinion will change during the new album listening! Ha ha ha… Anyway thanx for the “one of the best band from Italy actually” words!
I know your show with Bloodline and Shining has been cancelled here at Italy (it would have to be yesterday in Pavia (at Thunder Road Club))… what happened? It’s just a single gig story or you deleted all the European Tour?
Just a small curiosity: now that you’re out from Setherial, what do you think of their new album? Have you listened to it? :D

The whole tour got cancelled.

Even though im not mentioned in the booklette i took part on the recording and performance of Endtime Devine, so that album is a masterpice, i am still close friends with them there might be a collaboration between Bloodline and Setherial soon in the future...

Personally I'd rather sell few copies to truly dedicated people who understand and appreciate the music as it's supposed to than a lot of copies to a lot of more or less regular people.

"Personally I'd rather sell few copies to truly dedicated people who understand and appreciate the music as it's supposed to than a lot of copies to a lot of more or less regular people"

it's clear that you don't manage a record label ;)))

SASROF: WHEN WE'LL SET UP THE NEXT BM BATTLE WITH "DIABOLICUM AGAINST THE WORLD" YOU'LL KILL 'EM ALL...