Mr and Miss COB Forum

Originally posted by ashure
:lol: well if I have to I could think of Zarok666 or Northern Viking as Mr Cob forum :)
Why me??? I'd vote for loWildChild because he still see's the good in me and tries to save me from the dark side. Everybody knows that he will fail but at least the will is there.

Hehe, I said PERHAPS I will make an interview, if I would just only get my way.. But there are lots of forces working against me in this, like.. appointments and stuff ;) there is nothing sure at all... Gah, I will be happy if I can only shake hands with them :p

I don't think it's asskissing! I mean I voted for Zarok666 but I don't care whether he cares or appreciate this or not..
and I don't know you but we're just trying to having fun and spending some time here .. not a big deal *hmh* :rolleyes:

I mean I voted for Zarok666 but I don't care whether he cares or appreciate this or not..
Well, I do care. I feel honoured in a way. But I don't think that I would be the right man.
What about you, ashure?

well I can't come up with another name if this is the one you're asking..
Nope, that was not the thing I was asking. Too bad that you didn't understand it...:rolleyes: