Your Views On The Forum

• I like the way the forum is, Keep it like this

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I realy think this forum needs to change from all this Bull shit

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • I dont realy care but a positive change is needed

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
this thread should be called "COB forum needs some fascism" because that is what you are asking for. and it looks like the COB webfuhrer is already trying to bring that.

Just so whe are clear on this, The new AYDY is a crap bodom album imo, but I still listen to it because its better than fucking greeday. Im sick of the endless bodom is dead yet, bodom gona fall, bodom numetal. I enjoyed the joke in the start but its getting tiresome, because some people actually still cant stop whining about it.

I dont mind the forum the way it is, but the mods need to clean up all the bullshit posts and clean up the users causing bullshit. Take the "Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB... " that topic is totaly fucked up with pages and pages of bullshit, that realy frustrated me because of the off-topic childish shit. I asked the moderators wtf are they going to do about all this shit because its cleanly getting worse (if you cant see that your fucking blind), you know people leaving and all. I suggested to run a simple fucking poll to ask the poeple what they want but they told me i must do it myself. So on that day I felt like doing something for the cob forums sake and this is where whe are at.

Overall i think forums are a big waste of time but for some reason the interactions that humans have here are somewhat interesting/funny/strange and makes one comeback for more. Im to lazy to come up with a solution so thats why i made the poll so that the mods can see there is a problem and fix it. People must learn to repect the topic and post all other crap in off-topic and start fights there.

eshh im tired now

DeathPact said:
Just so whe are clear on this, The new AYDY is a crap bodom album imo, but I still listen to it because its better than fucking greeday. Im sick of the endless bodom is dead yet, bodom gona fall, bodom numetal. I enjoyed the joke in the start but its getting tiresome, because some people actually still cant stop whining about it.
:worship:

Heavenscent said:
Who left?

I'm sure they didn't left because of AYDY, but where the fuckz0r is Halfpint Henkka ( surely mispelled ) for example? And also, that really hot girl, Zsusza ( mispelled too ). And of course, the tits of... I mean, where's Leprosy? ( this is correctly spelled ).

We need titz0rs!:oops: :oops: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :oops: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :loco: :Spin: :Spin:

DeathPact said:
Just so whe are clear on this, The new AYDY is a crap bodom album imo, but I still listen to it because its better than fucking greeday.

Actually, I prefer Green Day (if that's what you mean with greeday?) over AYDY any day, and it's not a joke. I love that band!

And banning people because of taste in music is like the best idea ever lolzombie :zombie: