• I like the way the forum is, Keep it like this

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I realy think this forum needs to change from all this Bull shit

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • I dont realy care but a positive change is needed

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
I don't like this thread, whatsoever.

I like this forum and i like the people. We all come here because of some feelings about Bodom and i think the purpose of a forum is to get people with feelings on the same subject together and talk.

Generally the COB forum is related to COB and the odd comment made on a tangent is hardly wrecking the place.

The off-topic board does what it says on the tin. It's damn funny and lets us folks who post here chat about things non-bodom related, which i reckon is also a function of a forum.

Get over this childish fanboy worship of the band and the need to censor the board. Give anyone here a proper opinion rather than n00b bullshit as to why you like AYDY? etc and folks will generally listen.

Overall...take the forum-Nazi bullshit and shove it up your royally and perpetually tight ass.

Oh and did i just insult someone? FUCK...how dare I.

Final_Product said:
I don't like this thread, whatsoever.

I like this forum and i like the people. We all come here because of some feelings about Bodom and i think the purpose of a forum is to get people with feelings on the same subject together and talk.

Generally the COB forum is related to COB and the odd comment made on a tangent is hardly wrecking the place.

The off-topic board does what it says on the tin. It's damn funny and lets us folks who post here chat about things non-bodom related, which i reckon is also a function of a forum.

Get over this childish fanboy worship of the band and the need to censor the board. Give anyone here a proper opinion rather than n00b bullshit as to why you like AYDY? etc and folks will generally listen.

Overall...take the forum-Nazi bullshit and shove it up your royally and perpetually tight ass.

Oh and did i just insult someone? FUCK...how dare I.

Nice dude you just demonstrated how dumb, childish and self centered you are.

"Give anyone here a proper opinion rather than n00b bullshit as to why you like AYDY? etc and folks will generally listen."

This is where the utter bullshit of this forum starts.... Everybody has diffrent music taste and thats the way its gona be for another 1000 years, so giving your opinion and then pissing on every other one for what ever reason is fucking stupid.

I come to the forum to see pics of the band and hearing what poeple think about their live shows, mostly facktual information about the band. Reading through all these opinions and shit is just so fucking retarded so why not take them out.

So the next time you think you need to tell somebody else how much you disagree (opinion related) just STFU

I dont mind people having different opinons about AYDY or the band, but why the fuck cant people have a normal discussion about it? All of the "old timers" or fanboys of the old-timers who is only bullshitting and showing total disrespect for the band or the good people here are fucking worse than the "omgxalexi!!11cobhxc4ever!!!!!111" users.

And for everyone who just is here to keep up with their internet friends, making internet friends or posting pictures of themselves could keep to the off-topic board if they dont have anything good to say.

I agree with Unhallowed (Dissection rules btw;)).
We've all been kids some time; blind "fanboyism" is just naive and childish.
Wasting your time and energy whiiiiiining on the forum of a band whose fucking guts you hate, all the while feeling so-o-o superior -THAT on the other hand, is truly pathetic and fucktarded.

I seriously wonder what is going to be done about it, once voted this board needs a wipe. I can imagin something like merging all the AYDY bashing/praising threads and all the OMG ALXI!!111 ones to get stuff some more structured and someone actively monitoring that, but apart from that?

COBSteele02 said:
TAZSTE OF MY SCZYTHE!!!
Out of strength to fight.
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Lust of light slips through my fingers
like blood on my arms.
Black candle wax has buried me...

Another night, another demise,
Cadaverous wind blowing cold as ice...
I`ll let the wind blow out the light
cuz its gets more painful every time i die.

keep deleting this shit i'll contact the admin, i'm not breaking any rules fuckwit.

and is it just me or do the lyrics to that song make no fucking sense? how many times can you fucking die, to say "every time i die"?

Elysian893 said:
Out of strength to fight.
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Lust of light slips through my fingers
like blood on my arms.
Black candle wax has buried me...

Another night, another demise,
Cadaverous wind blowing cold as ice...
I`ll let the wind blow out the light
cuz its gets more painful every time i die.

keep deleting this shit i'll contact the admin, i'm not breaking any rules fuckwit.

and is it just me or do the lyrics to that song make no fucking sense? how many times can you fucking die, to say "every time i die"?

Well the earth just moved for me.
You would have the audacity to contact an admin over someone else ?
Look in the mirror.
You are the single most destructive and negative person on this forum.
You don't have a good word to say about anything or anyone.

DeathPact said:
Nice dude you just demonstrated how dumb, childish and self centered you are.

"Give anyone here a proper opinion rather than n00b bullshit as to why you like AYDY? etc and folks will generally listen."

This is where the utter bullshit of this forum starts.... Everybody has diffrent music taste and thats the way its gona be for another 1000 years, so giving your opinion and then pissing on every other one for what ever reason is fucking stupid.

I come to the forum to see pics of the band and hearing what poeple think about their live shows, mostly facktual information about the band. Reading through all these opinions and shit is just so fucking retarded so why not take them out.

So the next time you think you need to tell somebody else how much you disagree (opinion related) just STFU

You entirely missed the point of what I was saying. I never pissed on anyones opinion...only said that a fanboy attitude misses the point of the music and makes any review entirely bias.

And as I said...I enjoy the board the way It is. I like its chatty nature and I still find all the Bodom related things i want. You said you don't like it the way it is and pissed all over my opinion...but hang on...you told me to stop doing that.

Pure and simple...I never pissed on anyones opinion. Only stated I like the forum the way it is.

And since when the hell did disagreeing with someone become bad?

I don't mind criticsm, I just happen to think i am justifiable in my belief that there is nothing wrong with this forum.

I rarely insult people on the board certainly don't make 1000 posts a day talking about how I am right. Ican realise why what i initially said can seem pretty agressive and/or silly. BUT i stand by it, if in a less venomous way.

I like this board the way it is, and pointed out some of the reasons people don't like it and think some of them might be silly.

If you genuinley have a problem with the board, thats fine, I really have no problem with that. Just don't jump to the opinion that i randomly insult everyone and spend my whole time on this board fronting and being an idiot.

Hope that clears up what i meant and maybe we can all chill-out and talk about what COULD be done to the board that would satisfy everyone.