Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
:eek:
Whaaw no!!!! Zarok turned to the dark side.... He is a lord Sith now....
BTW, lets do a poll. Who votes for light side and who for dark? :D

PS: Yup, I know... all of ya thinks right now "What the fuck???". Ok, I dont care!!!! Im one of the most "present" members at that forum... So I did that thread. I know, this is the COB forum, and this is not a poll about COB.... But im part of that COB forum, like Zarok, Bodomite, DeadWinterDead, Crimsom Babe, and a lot more. So yeah, here is it..... :p

Light side, dark side
Good, evil

In the end you're a corpse rotting in the dirt. Good and evil are not words that I use. It's just... something's wrong in the brain for truly 'evil' people, that's all. Within every human is the potential for evil and good anyway; all of us have done both in our lives.

Originally posted by Zarok666

By the way: What's that for a poll? You can vote for both sides.
Anyway: Nando, you failed. You couldn't save me from the dark side. Now you will die, "Jedi"...

Yeah, I know ya can vote for both sides. Im not good, nor bad. as Stun said, "Within every human is the potential for evil and good anyway". I voted light and dark. Im more into light, but I use the dark side too. BTW I will save you from the dark side before you fall into the lava pit and you will need a special suit to beath.... :)

Originally posted by bodomite

god this is a dumb poll!

I know. Its a Nando-Poll
:lol:

Originally posted by loWildChild
BTW I will save you from the dark side before you fall into the lava pit and you will need a special suit to beath.... :)
Look at the results. The dark side has more votes, so it's stronger. You can't win. But I give you the opportunity to join me and the dark side of the Force.

Originally posted by Zarok666

Look at the results. The dark side has more votes, so it's stronger. You can't win. But I give you the opportunity to join me and the dark side of the Force.

Never. I will never join you, Darth. The dark side is not stonger. No...no...no. Quicker, easier, more seductive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

I see the good in you, Christoph. It is the name of your true self. You've only forgotten. I know there is good in you. Search your feelings, my friend. You can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Your thoughts betray you. I feel the good in you... the conflict. Let go of your hate. Stop being Darth Zarok. Be Christoph. Your true self.

I see the good in you, Christoph. It is the name of your true self. Be Christoph. Your true self.
That name no longer has any meaning for me!
I feel the conflict within you. Your thoughts betray you. I feel the good in you... the conflict.
There is no conflict.
Let go of your hate. Stop being Darth Zarok. Be Christoph. Your true self.
You don't know the power of the Dark Side, I must obey my master. It is too late for me, my friend.