" Save KillerGon thread "

Do you want killergon back to the forum ?

• Total voters
Raistlin Majere said:
surprisingly enough i'm actually really nice towards the people who actually listen to what i'm saying without distorting my thoughts in their way, and who can tolerate me calling them stupid. Ask that to people who could have spared a little time for to have a chit chat with me.
kthx!

Everyone whom I know that travelled there had intestinal infections. Argentinians, please wash your kitchens :erk:

EDIT: And it's only the most visited country because 1 USD=263897232 Pesos :loco:

MegustaMucho said:
Argentina is the most visited country in South America according to AirCanada :)

+ 1

Ohhh yiah ai dont jab a daubt abut dat, ai unli knuw di fukin memin pinguiin is a luuuuucceeeerrr

Fuk dose niggas

memin-pinguin.jpg

Raistlin Majere said:
surprisingly enough i'm actually really nice towards the people who actually listen to what i'm saying without distorting my thoughts in their way, and who can tolerate sarcasm and some spiky jokes. Ask that to people who could have spared a little time for to have a chit chat with me.

God damn it, shut up

:p

Ahh yeah and my father In January He spent a couple of weeks in Rio, as part of his first vacation in almost two years. He has this whole CDC-be-damned attitude when it comes to prohibitions on using third-world icecubes, drinking third-world water, or eating third-world street food, which usually makes him a daring stud, but in January it made him violently ill and that illness lingered for months after he got home.

Ohhh yeah they are so hygiene :

img_2815-800x533-border.jpg

Niggas, niggas and more niggas :rofl:

img_2991-800x533-border.jpg

Wherever you turn around you see a nigga

The Nerevarine said:
Ahh yeah and my father In January He spent a couple of weeks in Rio, as part of his first vacation in almost two years. He has this whole CDC-be-damned attitude when it comes to prohibitions on using third-world icecubes, drinking third-world water, or eating third-world street food, which usually makes him a daring stud, but in January it made him violently ill and that illness lingered for months after he got home.

Ohhh yeah they are so hygiene :

img_2815-800x533-border.jpg

Niggas, niggas and more niggas :rofl:

img_2991-800x533-border.jpg

Wherever you turn around you see a nigga
pwned? :lol: