• I realy think this forum needs to change from all this Bull shit

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • I dont realy care but a positive change is needed

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Lanterns said:
That webführer word is lame.

Thanks...i'll take that on board.

BUT...i reckon it illustrates a point. Folks should be allowed to express opinions either way as long as they justify them. And if negative posts are being deleted that negates the principle.

Missiles said:
I'm sure they didn't left because of AYDY, but where the fuckz0r is Halfpint Henkka ( surely mispelled ) for example? And also, that really hot girl, Zsusza ( mispelled too ). And of course, the tits of... I mean, where's Leprosy? ( this is correctly spelled ).

We need titz0rs!:oops: :oops: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :oops: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :loco: :Spin: :Spin:
Can't provide ya with titz but I'm around occasionally indeed. And obviously the absence has nothing to do with the CoB album or any album whatsoever, especially since I reckon AYDY is the best Bodom record to date. It's merely the tides of life that drifted me away a bit and the devastating number of pointless (=unfun) threads I suppose (tho back then I was abig part of them as well I admit.. grew tired maybe?).
But beware, i seeee yooouuuu... :p

And thanks for the totally uncalled compliment man.