Mrs. Mustaine....where's your Megadeth review?

Oooooooooops, i'm terribly LATE! LOL SORRY! Life's been busy and I actually didnt notice this thread before, SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Well I saw Chris playing with both Jag Panzer and Nevermore more than once and with Megadeth just once, so my "review" is of course partial.

Chris's an awesome musician, with Nevermore he could duet with Jeff and what it came out was amazing. With Jag Panzer I think he could express his own ideas, riffs, solos, (I LOVE Mechanized Warfare) so that was kinda more personal I guess.
Since when Marty Friedman left, Megadeth have never had any better fitting musician than Chris. I mean, all good guitarists but not fitting at all. Can't really explain it, coz it's just something you feel when you're at the show and vibes reaches you together with notes.
The show I saw was one of the first ones, so, with all respect, I think there were still things not perfectly working, but that's a live show, shit happens, like when Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil got on stage and the microphone was NOT working :lol: :p

Don't kill me, Megadeth fans, I have my own opinion, just sharing it. You can have yours and we all will go on loving Megadeth our own way ;)