Msic That Sounds Like Other Music Mk.2

Bricks have been thoroughly shat. Observe; The chorus from our track The Crucified Priest

And the fucking riff from Asphyx's new single Deathhammer

... Mother fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overrated band Ghost totaly ripped Megadeths riff from Symphony of destruction. cant remeber song cause I hate Ghost, but it was a lame ripp.
Someone know wich song I mean?

Haha, true true. Maany times. But that does not change the amateurisch "music" of pet-hyped Ghost. I really mean no personal offence to you thrasherdave, you are not alone to like them and I really aint no hater or pissed of teenager who internet argues. Im just very tired of peoples missplaced Ghost adoring.
So much better bands out there for that sound. doesnt Sweden have Graveyard? they sound better and plays better.

Why the hate for Ghost anyway?

It is pretty simple acctualy. I do not consider the music well played or well composed. The singer is terrible I am sad to say. It is in every part of the whole as band. Songs that sounds simililar to band I like better, like Graveyard, Black sabbath etc.
It is all kinda weak and badly produced compared to bands who does it better and more original.

I personaly think that the hype and stageshow of baddressed pope munk thingy (wich bands like Candlemass, Krux etc etc and even Judas Preist done before) is the only reason this band has fans.

Before Hetfield had the t-shirt, no one knew who they where. And a selling hype in rock/hard rock/metal is just as sleasy and attracts people just as a hype in pop.

Thats a shallow analyses, but I really dont want to argue or change subject in the thread! I like the thread man :headbang:

Before Hetfield had the t-shirt, no one knew who they where.

I don't actually know exactly when it was Hetfield wore their shirt... but I'm pretty sure they did. I've liked them ever since I first heard the Elizabeth single a couple of years back now... good band.

Absolutely nothing at all.

I too thought the analysis was very poor, and in my opinion totally off the mark. But like you, I'm not here to try and change anyones mind.

Back on topic, a more nerdy example;

Lei Wulong's theme from Tekken 3 (this is the arcade version, not the arranged track from the Playstation port);

And the Osaka final stage in Capcom Vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millenium 2001;

Last edited by a moderator:
You've only ever seen James Hetfield shirtless? You unfortunate bastard :lol:

Also, I just noticed that one of the riffs from 'Put Myself to Sleep' on Prong's new album is identical to one of the riffs in a new Vindicator song. Not that I particularly give a shit, but it's going to be noticable when Black Sacrament comes out.