Mum-atonia

you are soo lucky guys,my mum hates all the songs that i listen,and she never wants to hear them...she likes turkish country music(bildiğiniz halk müziği yaw)only turkish ones can know how disgusting is it

well, since me and the lil brother are always playing some sort of devilish music in the house my mummy is used to it.. and she's more than happy to request something when she comes home from work-her favorites being katatonia, opeth, anathema and pretty much anything else as long as it doesn't have growls. My mummy used to be a massive Ozzy and Black sabath fan, and into a lot of old rock/metal.

I believe the man called Reece(aka Deliverence) was the one to film and put both Dead Mummia and Ice Bang clips on youtube.

and yeah those clips are åsome...

I did film the dead Mumia clip and also was there for the icebangs which I did film some too.....but the god known as Jesse (from the great Daylight Dies, as well as moderator supreme) was the one in charge.....I used his cam to film Mumia and he also filmed the icebang....he put them up as well....:)

I'm not even allowed to eat dinner unless I play a solid Decapitated marathon capped off by some Bloodbath.