Munich=no Charlie

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
In the pictures they're posting from Munich today it looks like John Dette is playing with them again, I had no idea Charlie was still missing shows. I guess he's just a part-time drummer now permanently?

Reactions: redfly
@thraxx hahaha. Yep!

Surely must be Carpel Tunnel as he's played abroad with them recently.

Jon Dette is a great drummer! I wish Slayer had chosen him instead of Paul (also a great drummer, but more "mechanical")

Saw Dette fill in for both Chuck and the recently fired Lombardo at Soundwave a few years ago.

He was brilliant.

Jon was great the last time I saw them, I had a heretic thought that he might be even better than Charlie :)) he sure looks a lot like him but he's left handed and he's playing a left handed kit.

My last show at the House of Blues when we were playing with Iced Earth I was looking at John's gear backstage and some of his drum cases had Anthrax written on them, I was touching them since no one was around lol!

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
My last show at the House of Blues when we were playing with Iced Earth I was looking at John's gear backstage and some of his drum cases had Anthrax written on them, I was touching them since no one was around lol!
:)