Music and Suicide

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Inspired by a thread in the general music forum. This has been an issue for many years, especially in the metal community. Over the years many people have blamed many metal bands for suicide, especially for the deaths of young kids. The fact is, it's not the metal bands fault. The fault relies on the dead kids. It's simple. People blame the metal bands because they can't handle the fact that their kids are messed up in the head. They hide their own insucrities. The kids are in fact sad, pathetic little souls with no brain. The blame is not to be put on the music, but the kids.

The kids that kill themselves because of music is based on many reasons, but NOT the music in question. Children who listen to music and decide to kill themselves are suffering from many problems, such as bad parrenting and bullying. But insted of dealing with these problems, they decide to act on their stupid inpulses and take their favoite bands lyrics to heart. They are too retarded to figure out that the bands intentions are not for their fans to commit suicide. But the idoits who think that's the case deserve not to breathe.

It's their destiny to kill themselves. That's the reality. It's the sad fact that the kids think suicide is the only option and think it's "cool" makes it a fact that they deserve to die. It's their destrucity. No foke is paid to them when they listen to the music. It's art kids. Face it. Killing yourself is only going to prove that your retarded. Plus your parents and guaridans are also idiots because they ignore your problems. People like that don't deserve to live. They just shrug it off and say stupid stuff like "It's just a phase, they'll get over it!' Well, if they say they want to kill themselves, and don't do anything to try and stop their death, then they're probably going to do it. But the parents, especially in the case of the recent deats of two French teens, just ignore it, and figure it's "just a phase". Well, you're kids are now dead because you igored their problems. Karma is a beautiful thing to behold.

I'm getting tired of the old "they seemd so normal, they were middle class" type of shit that gets trown around whenever something like this happens. The kids obviously were not normal, because if they were they would have tried to get help insted of just deciding to kill themselves. That's why these retarded deserve to die. They make no effort to try and stop what drives them to sudicide. They are ignored, and they don't try harder to stop the problems in their lives. Music is not to blame, it's the kids and parents who ignore them. The world has no place for people like them. We are better off without them.

Well, now, I’ve gone and done it again. Damn if I haven’t. This chest-thumping poser has scrawled another classic
masterpiece.

Your regional poster of rational thought--
Oblivious Maximus

You're definitely dead right on, OM!!! You summed up my feelings on the whole thing perfectly, I have nothing more to say...bow down :)

Don´t forget the killing sprees, it´s all Mansons fault! Won´t somebody think of the children... THE CHILDREN!

jeff.jpg

If a person whacks themselves due to music, then like gaschamber said, they are pussies. That is retarded. Honestly, in the end nothing should be more important that you.

Poor kids dont realize life goes on after 14.

somebody wrote:i can only hope and wish for myself to write such an anthem to get a bunch of pussies to kill themselves.

man, i hope so too.
Fuck yeah, i do!

suicide is childish and it´s for weak people.

after seeing suicide up close(my parents neighbor's 16yr. old daughter hung herself) I feel it has NOTHING to do with music.music as far as i'm concerned no matter how heavy and dark,it's about enjoyment. no life=no music.my dad and I had to go cut her down.the whole seen was messed up.