Suicide

What do you think of suicide or the lethal injection?

• It should be kept/made legal.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • It should be kept/made illegal

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I don't care/ I don't have any opinion of the matter:D

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Let me rephrase it for the reading impaired

You might as well just accept that I have a legitimate opinion, or shut the hell up.

I hope that is clear.

yeah, you just keep believing you're not part of the herd

damm, i was pretty sure that i knew what myspace was for :(

I guess not

I love how it is common belief on this board that all cutters are emo or goth. Or just do it for attention. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you something: I'm cutting since I was 14. I'm 19 now. I never did it for attention. Not one single time. I did it because I felt like I was being a burden to everyone and because my life was pretty much fucked up.
Nowadays I do it because it's an addiction, it's like alcohol or cigaretts or whatever is your drug of choice. I tried to quit cutting about five times, but I just can't. Just like I can't quit smoking.
And let me tell you: I hate it. I hate it with a passion. I want to stop so badly and I just can't and people who say that cutters do it for "fun" or because they want attention just make it harder for me.

On the topic of hiding cutting: I hid my cuts untill I was 16, well, I still hid them at school, but I stopped hiding them from my family and friends.
Wanna know why? Because I realised that I needed help. Desperatly. And because people who know you notice if you're wearing long sleeves when it's 40°C outside...

Anyway, I know it was stupid of me to write this, but I just had to get that of my chest. You may now proceed to tell me how "gay" and "emo" I am. :rolleyes:

+100000

@Atp:

***Stabbyripstabtabtabbyripstabstab***

You life is spiraling downward...
"When you get depressed you cut your wrists in every direction, hearing songs 'bout getting dumped give you an erection"

Old but this is definitly you:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG you're back :OMG:

<3

:heh: yes, I am!!! I've missed you! :kickass:

Back to the topic:

Suicide is illegal here.

I'm sorry...but that is quite hilarious. No offense... It sounds kind of ridiculous punishing suicide as a crime. The act itself, is commited by the person who's going to die...so, how do you punish that person?! You put a penalty paper on his/her grave!?!?

LOL

edit: You could always have the family pay reparations...to itself

"Dear Mathew Britvic;
I know you're dead, but actually, you couldn't have killed yourself.
Therefor, and once you can not be arrested by the authorities, the Government leaves you a penalty offense bill, in the amount of &#163;29,999, that should get paid in out department within the next year after your inhuman suicide crime.

Rest In Peace,
J.F. Collins, member of the FATSB* department."

*Fight Against Those Suicide Bastards

:Smug:

you mean attemp of suicide?

indeed suicide is illegal in the united states and canada.

my view:
lethal injection: justice...plain and simple.

suicide: for attention/sympathy - an incredibly selfish act where one takes their own life, traumatzing whomever finds their lifeless corpse, anyone who relies on then is now missing that person they need and now my tax money is put into an investigation of this person's idiocy

illness: if someone is mentally ill they arent in their right mind and should be dealt with since if they think their life is worthless that goes to show how they value other life. there are exceptions, obviously, but I think suicide is wrong and should remain illegal. I alsothink that if someone knows that someone is going to off themselves and they do it, they should be tried as an accessory.

if someone kills themselves, whatta ya gonna do? just keep on living. sure it hirts but life lost on ones own account is senseless.

I love how it is common belief on this board that all cutters are emo or goth. Or just do it for attention. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you something: I'm cutting since I was 14. I'm 19 now. I never did it for attention. Not one single time. I did it because I felt like I was being a burden to everyone and because my life was pretty much fucked up.
Nowadays I do it because it's an addiction, it's like alcohol or cigaretts or whatever is your drug of choice. I tried to quit cutting about five times, but I just can't. Just like I can't quit smoking.
And let me tell you: I hate it. I hate it with a passion. I want to stop so badly and I just can't and people who say that cutters do it for "fun" or because they want attention just make it harder for me.

On the topic of hiding cutting: I hid my cuts untill I was 16, well, I still hid them at school, but I stopped hiding them from my family and friends.
Wanna know why? Because I realised that I needed help. Desperatly. And because people who know you notice if you're wearing long sleeves when it's 40&#176;C outside...

Anyway, I know it was stupid of me to write this, but I just had to get that of my chest. You may now proceed to tell me how "gay" and "emo" I am. :rolleyes:

waahmbulance.jpg