Suicide

What do you think of suicide or the lethal injection?

• It should be kept/made legal.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • It should be kept/made illegal

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I don't care/ I don't have any opinion of the matter:D

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
give it a try and then get back to me on that! :p

I don't think so... I've spent too much time on getting better to kill myself now. And thank you for being such a nice person :)

Dear everyone else who likes to talk bullshit: I'd rather be emo then like you. At least I don't feel the need to talk shit about someone I don't know shit about. Have a nice day and please grow up :)

@Black Core: Thanks.

most of the shit heads on here are really immature. don't take them seriously. they're just trying to give you a hard time. they don't have any real life experience, as they sit in front of the computer all day. i wish you the best of luck at getting better.

most of the shit heads on here are really immature. don't take them seriously. they're just trying to give you a hard time. they don't have any real life experience, as they sit in front of the computer all day. i wish you the best of luck at getting better.

Sorry but "sit on the computer all day/have no life" are some of the most immature things to be said over the internet ever. Obviously they do have a life, and do you have a calender showing their daily activities? No, so how can you say that?

Failed.

That's not the point. I do sit in front of my computer all day(at least while I'm at home, which's about 40% of the day, minus the sleep hours), does that make my opinion less valid? I don't think so:p

i had a few dumbass girl 'friends' who cut, it's pathetic. kill yourself like a man pussy. i'd do something cool like drowning in a tub of baked beans

go Maddox
tub_fin2.gif

i had a few dumbass girl 'friends' who cut, it's pathetic. kill yourself like a man pussy. i'd do something cool like drowning in a tub of baked beans

go Maddox
tub_fin2.gif
I would refuse to date an emotionly flawed individual, especially a masochist. It'd be moreover amusing than sexually arousing, and I could not bare to watch my other side, let alone anybody idolize me for my lack of depression, as do some at this current time.

yea i new i spelt Tesla wrong but it took forever for the edit option to load so fuck it. and nooooo i knew his name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens since elemtary school, everyone knows Mark Twain for his time on the Mississippi riverboats, not many know his real name. Not many people even know Nikola Tesla either! SHAME:mad:

I think ppl who know they're not going to die anytime soon but are forced to be in bed all the time because of health problems should have the right to get assisted suicide. It's good for them because they stop suffering and it's good for everyone around them because they don't have to take care of them anymore, yeah that sounds mean to say that but even when you love someone, you can't take care of them forever.

And anyway, for others, it doesn't matter because they can commit suicide by themselves.

And I don't think suicide is selfish. People who commit suicide are people who were suffering for so long, and they couldn't find anything else anymore to help them. They don't really want to die, all they want is to stop suffering. Suicide is not emo or goth or gay.