Steven Wilson
John Myung
Jim Morrison (R.I.P. :cry: :cry: )
The Tool guys
Jeff Loomis
DCD members

Bambi said:
Promised Land is mostly overwrought bollox

The song maybe, not that it ever found it to be bollox. But songs like Bridge, Out Of Mind, Lady Jane, One More Time and Someone Else, fail to see how you'd think they were overwrought

Lord_Of_This_World said:
stanleyclarke.jpg

We seem to have qiute a lot in common! Stanley Clarke is a genius. :hotjump: :loco:

I don't like Charles Mingus tho... Somehow boring... Don't kill me now :erk:

Allan said:
The song maybe, not that it ever found it to be bollox. But songs like Bridge, Out Of Mind, Lady Jane, One More Time and Someone Else, fail to see how you'd think they were overwrought
its bloated and tired, the danger of having a band run out of steam half way through a mutli million pound record deal, I cant even remember half those songs although i owned that album for a few years, thats how bad it is.
and cat stevens should sue em for bridge. :err:

I just bought queen of the reich and warning today though, cheap remastered cds :tickled: . I was a bit embarrased going to the checkout though so i bought the klassic king tubby/augustus pablo sessions as well to show im not some geek :oops:

Bambi said:
its bloated and tired, the danger of having a band run out of steam half way through a mutli million pound record deal, I cant even remember half those songs although i owned that album for a few years, thats how bad it is.
and cat stevens should sue em for bridge. :err:

I just bought queen of the reich and warning today though, cheap remastered cds :tickled: . I was a bit embarrased going to the checkout though so i bought the klassic king tubby/augustus pablo sessions as well to show im not some geek :oops:
fook thise king tubby mixes are something else, hes probably one of the few ppl in this thread who actually qualifies as a musical mastermind as opposed to just a good musician, songwriter etc. Sampling, loops, remixing he did it all. hip hop, dance, electronica wouldnt have been the same if tubby hadnt been doing his thing back in the day.