music masterminds

he could still play the drums better than you, all your mates, all your family and all your neighbourhood. and he could also buy all the houses in your neighbourhood and everything thats inside them. so i think that id rather be him than you :wave:

Never got all that excessive Lars Ullrich hating, he's always the nicest dudes in them interviews and portraits in the Danish media. Not too self flattering either, says stuff like he only started playing drums because it seemed like less of a hazzle than tennis and admits to having been a prick towards than Newstead fellow and so on.

I dont hate him either, and i think he has a mind for bussines and his druming is good. He did Metallica the way they are, one of the biggest bands of rock, metal whatever.

Ulrich once went out on the piss with metallica and danzig in dublin, they met a load of lads that had been at that nights gig, end of the night when everyones pissed out of their brains, he promised one lad who didnt have tickets for the next nights show that hed guest list him. the lad thought "sure ye bullshittin drunk rock star, you wont even remember this conversation tomorrow" but sure enough the lad was on the guest list the next night

not that i dont think ulrichs an awful knobhead

ah well...
since when did you start taking up the booze btw??
and yes i'm mixing up tough and though a lot these days.

musical masterminds... i still don't know. i thought bout will oldham today, the way how he's able to put these kinky emotions in his voice is very very very good. and all these beat makers, like richie hawkins and that, all those bleeps are more mistery than notes for me, so a 'respect+' goes to them. untill i learn fruity loops.

Ahh, I'm clean, I'm clean, you see I can talk about death too, still I'm not dead, or I can teach English, still I'm not English. Life is wonderful. :Spin:

this place is really unhealthy, that's why i stopped posting. doesn't make sense. internet relationships suck anyway. i bet if someone could introduce snow2fall and breaklose to each other in the real world, they'd never hate each other.

breaklose said:
no! he said "special" :erk:

you should let go of your cynicism, it'd make you a lot happier.

Kate Bush

th_k99.gif

autumnsphere said:
this place is really unhealthy, that's why i stopped posting. doesn't make sense. internet relationships suck anyway. i bet if someone could introduce snow2fall and breaklose to each other in the real world, they'd never hate each other.
We have been introduced to each other in the real world. We actually introduced each other to one another. I didn't have any reason to hate him back then, but he gave more than enough reason later. You are right, this is an unhealthy place; but I doubt it'd be any better if the smarter peeps stayed away.

autumnsphere said:

you should let go of your cynicism, it'd make you a lot happier.
Ive just checked out the opeth forum, they want to know what shirt MIKAEL will be wearing on the next tour, now THATS unhelthy. I think there should be a real life forum meeting now, frognat, lil boy doom, mehdi, tools, andy, snow2fall, zupi, alwin, the greek..itd be a bloodbath..how metal :heh:

Bambi said:
I think there should be a real life forum meeting now, frognat, lil boy doom, mehdi, tools, andy, snow2fall, zupi, alwin, the greek..itd be a bloodbath..how metal :heh:
:lol: I think there's healthier ways to spend your time. Would you stand aside and take pictures, or would you invite your friend from the swimming pool and join the fight?!