music masterminds

breaklose said:

where's danny? :tickled:
anneke has something you don't see every day, she has Spirit. Spirit with capital S. Have you seen her live? It's like a miracle happening on stage. Dunno if that's something that makes her a music mastermind tho... It's a bliss.

yeah ive seen them on stage twice, yeah shes a good singer, but...a music mastermind?? dont you think youre pushing it a bit? she hasnt changed the face of music yet has she? and would you still call her performing a "miracle" if she looked like that :

TwoYear.jpg

breaklose said:
and would you still call her performing a "miracle" if she looked like that :

hahahah, well no, i guess i wouldn't. but she doesn't, so.... :p anyway, she's not a music mastermind, i agree. she's not tori or ella. there is, however, something supernaural about her.

breaklose said:
and what does danny have to do with that?

well, ask him what he thinks about her... :Spin:

autumnsphere said:
hahahah, well no, i guess i wouldn't. but she doesn't, so.... :p anyway, she's not a music mastermind, i agree. she's not tori or ella. there is, however, something supernaural about her.

the fact that so many metal nerds are in denial about her? i dont mean to belittle her as a singer or as a person since i dont even know her, but hey, shes neither beethoven nor the virgin mary ffs :wave:

autumnsphere said:
well, ask him what he thinks about her... :Spin:

so you go and check what danny thinks of people before you buy albums? :p

breaklose said:
so you go and check what danny thinks of people before you buy albums? :p

aye, thats a good tactic. :loco: i trust him. the best way to discover good music is talking to special people. associative listening.