Music Video Wish

Most wanted video?

• Total voters

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
Which song would you like to see as a video the most? Any story ideas?

I'm kinda impatient anyway, so why don't we make one? :)

Something from Tonight's Decision....For My Demons/In Death,A Song/No Good Can Come Of This. If they video had the same kind of a theme as the artowork on the album with a guy killing himself,I think that that would be pretty nice and fitting.

If outside TD,Sweet Nurse or Sulfur,with some neat story over it.

Goddamn it I want to see the videos made for PoS' Remedy Lane.

EDIT: Why would anyone wish for a video for Evidence when it's already done (even if we haven't seen it)?

Hmmm, I don`t really NEED a Katatonia- video `cause there are already so many weird pictures going on in my mind when I listen to their music (I would tell you about it but it`s all far beyond words), so it could be quite confusing... but interesting, on the other hand. If there was a video, I would want to watch it, any song. But most of all, I`d like to see the guys rockin` live again!!!

I don't know, but the beginning of "tonight's music" makes me think about snow falling softly down...and a person who looks out of a window...
I actually helped out a friend to do a video of "We must burry you", we shot it in one day among some unlucky but at the same time funny events...
I know Anders has seen it and it seems he also appreciated it. The story follows the lyrics, it begins with a flash-back and so on...I think it was nice after all, considering we had no budget at all:)
As for the new album, I would like to see a video of Criminals or Sleeper...but since they chose Evidence, that will be good as well I hope.
Someone of you knows if the video has already been shot??
And what about the DVD? Well, a live concert will be really cool, I'm waiting for it!!!!