Musical Enlightenment

muisc is great and it brings oiut the best emotions in me just because I listen to heavy bands I can still listen so softer sides like opeth acoustic, imo and i thionk that instead of argueing we shuld all try and helpo each other out and all reccommend diffrent kinds a music

your very matture Seth, it is MHO that taste is subjetive and that all of are tastes our equal, i mean how can u reallly say that 1 band is better then anothor band?

SethCohen said:
muisc is great and it brings oiut the best emotions in me just because I listen to heavy bands I can still listen so softer sides like opeth acoustic, imo and i thionk that instead of argueing we shuld all try and helpo each other out and all reccommend diffrent kinds a music
ya i also like dream theatres soft partz

Does anyone like bands such as Atheist and Cynic, or any other Jazz-Fusion metal. I think that it is an amazing combination of two totally different styles and truly admire these guys for taking such a bold step.

SethCohen said:
Maybe we should all recommend music that makes us feel good, then we can comment about how we find such joy in this new music that we have been blessed with, and if we don't like it we can try to list it's good merits and not offend anyone:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a list of people that have been destroying my olfactory senses:

metal_wrath

PS.

it measn you don't smelg ood