Musicians of this forum

I just wandered if anyone else have any experience with programming drums? What kind of program and samples do you use? Any loop cd's to recomend for a "newbie" ??

oki...
Well, maybe Vintersorg himself can recomend some good sample cds for drums here?? (I am dreaming.. hehe)

I actually think we must wait untill he is finito with the concert in Drammen-Norway also..

I realy hope he answers..

Originally posted by Futhark
Hello, if anyone wants to listen to a rock song I recorded yesterday, then go and download it here: http://home.online.no/~tktop/diverse

It's a cover of the wellknown song "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"...

It turned out pretty funny! hehehehe

Who's singing? Is that you? Me likey, much better
than your other vocals! I like this song, still hate
the drums of course! Hehe... Quite a cool partysong
though! Good work! :eek:))

And I'm looking forward to what you're coming up
with Vindsval!

More details on your bands please, Iceheart!!! >:eek:)

The ( Goth- ) Rock band ( there are also some " normal" Rock elements in it... ) is "Heartless". I'd suppose we somehow sound like a mix of Lullacry ( We have a female singer, too.. ), Sentenced and sth. else....dunno. Defining is always hard.. We recorded two self-produced MCD's so far...One of these we recorded this year ( quite good sound.. ). Because I'm a lazy fuck I haven't uploaded them, yet :cry: ...but I'll do that soon ( at Mp3.de in 160 Kbps( :bah: ) because I don't know any other (Free) servers that allow files of that size.. )..We'll go into studio in November/December this year to record again in a professional way..

2nd band is "Storm of Sorrows". I'd describe it as Melo-Death, comparable to COB or Dark Tranquillity ( say the reviews we got so far for...;) ). We recorded our newest MCD in February this year. If you want you can check out two samples( :cry: ) ( 2 min. each )..I'm sorry for the samples..We'll upload a whole song soon.. :)

Here they are:

No Antidote ( sample )

Pale silhouette ( sample )

Futhark: ...I like this song...:)

@Blackspirit
Hehe, yes I sing.. hehe

The drums are..... well.... I'll do something with them someday. hehehehe ;)

Originally posted by Futhark
@Blackspirit
Hehe, yes I sing.. hehe

The drums are..... well.... I'll do something with them someday. hehehehe ;)

Like, get a drummer?!?! hehehe... :eek:) No, but I think the
song is really cool, I think I'll check out the original too! :eek:)

And yeah, then your vocals have improved, or maybe you
just sing in a different way. Me likes :eek:)

@Iceheart: EY! Cool!!! thanks for all the info! Let us know
when you have uploaded some tracks by Heartless, and
I'll download the two songs by Storm of Sorrows (nice band
name by the way!) as soon as I get back from eating my
pasta!! hehe... :eek:)

Yay! Again I have something to look forward to! :eek:))

Yes!
Fuck is there anyone here who can recomend a real cool drumkit sample set for rock and one for metal??? =)
What the name on the sample cd is, and what the name of the files is...... heheeh.
That would've been cool!

Specially if the person who do this play drums him self. hehehe......