musicians seeking musicians

I'm currently writing my first demo, and whilst I feel pretty proficient in most areas my synth and programming skills let me down. If anyone is interested in collaborating let me know.

Influences are: Agalloch, Empyrium, Ikuinen Kaamos, Opeth, Saturnus, Insomnium etc. Dark/Doom Prog. See sig for more info. Thanks! James

This is Jon from West Virginia formally of the band Darkness Remains. I have a few new tracks that i have recorded and put on the DR myspace page (www.myspace.com/darknessremains) but i am going to start this as a whole new project. The drums are programed and i recorded a rough guitar track. If any one is who is a drummer who could pull this off and is interested in trying out just email me at deadguy6000@hotmail.com or just sent me a myspace message on the Darkness Remains profile.

Thanks,
Jon Fralick

I am Lorenzo and I play guitar and do vox for the melodic metal band Clairvoyant(This will be our new name when the demo comes out). We are currently in desperate need of a drummer who we can trust and who is dedicated to playing music. Our sound is similar to Kalmah, Wintersun, Imperanon, old In Flames and old Children of Bodom. We also need a keyboarder, but not even half as bad as a drummer. We are about to release a six song demo. The myspace is,

www.myspace.com/shadowheart official

The band name on that space is still Shadowheart:puke:

Please contact me ASAP!!

Right, so. I need a drummer (there are none to be had in the area). I'm not talking like a band member, I just need someone anywhere in the world with drums and the ability to record them. As far as technical skill I don't think anything I've done is too crazy and really some sort of quasi-rhythmic thumping is fine. Anyhow, I can send you mp3s and you can send me drum tracks and I can take care of everything else. My band is called Winterfell, and the material ranges from brutal death to hard rock, so whatever your style there's probably something.

www.myspace.com/winterfellusa

My one man band. There's only a sloppy, error-riddled, out-of-time scratch track up there just to give an idea, but even if this doesn't appeal to you I have all kinds of stuff so if you're at all interested in doing some drumming pm me. Ideally you would be able to do simple blastbeats (I mean like sloppy black metal blasting rather than the tech death stuff), double bass, and that beat that's all dun-dun-tsh-dun-dun-dun-tsh. And also hopefully to record this playing in a way that doesn't sound like utter shit (optional).

Once again, PM if you're at all interested.

Also, if someone's good with drum programming and has a program with decent sounds that's fine too.

Classically trained singer in the L.A. area. I'm in love with Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, etc. and I would love to put together a group that can cover their songs and even possibly write original material too.

I've got a few Nightwish covers up here: www.myspace.com/burgundiasings

Whats up everyone, Ive been wanting to colaborate with some people, and possibly start an "online band" lol. More so just for creativity and fun. I play guitar and can do vocals also, so if you are interested let me know!!!

I'm a bass player. I used to play bass and sing with Kryptos (www.myspace.com/kryptosindia)

Anyone here interested in collaborating in writing original music?

We do it online. A Black Sabbath meets 13th Floor Elevators sort of music... Guitarists, drummers, keyboard players, other instrumentalists, interested?

Serious musicians can PM me.

Long shot here;

I'm a bass player, fairly experienced with rock/metal styles. Currently based in Limburg, Netherlands. I'd be up for doing something over here.

I'd also be up for trying an internet project if someone wishes to work with me. I can record myself :)

Ell

Hi i'm from cairo, egypt and we're searching for guitarist and bassist we don't request a kick ass players so any one in cairo want to join just reply

Hey all!
I'm the Drummer for my band Steadfast. Currently it is just myself and a lead guitarist. we had a harsh vocalist in the band, but he is no longer with us.

You can hear our sound (with the old vocalist) on our myspace at www.myspace.com/steadfastfirst
the bass is played by the guitarist as well and the keyboards have been programmed in.

We are currently seeking a CLEAN VOCALIST, Bassist, and Keyboardist. rhythm guitar players are welcome as well, but that is not a priority. Our vocal lines are being re-worked and re-done for a clean sound, as we want a new direction.

We are located in northern philadelphia, PA. If anyone is interested let me know preferably by email

steadfastmetal@gmail.com

Thanks
//greg

My new band is searching musicians from Finland (around satakunta-pirkanmaa area). Myself and the other members are from Pori. We play melodic death metal/progressive. We have our own songs. We already have two guitarists and a bass player (myself i play lead guitar). We need a good metal drummer, a vocalist, and maybe a keyboard player.

I can give more info for those who are interested.

I don't believe that this "annoucement" here helps anything but...

EDIT: i forgot to mention that we are definetly no beginners.

this probably won't do anything, but I'm looking for a heavy hitting drummer who knows the ins and outs of power metal, as well as being able to extend creative playing beyond that...and a gifted bass player who would like to contribute their own parts.

I'm in North Florida.

I'm looking for a male singer that is able to do growls and clean melodic singing in the style of Novembre, Klimt 1918, Anathema, Katatonia, Emperor, etc.

This is for a project influenced by the bands above, which will develop over the internet.

e.g: I'll provide the final pre-production track of each song for you to work on vocal arrangements, when you're done, you send me the vocal track(s) and I will mix it til we're both happy with it! I believe this to be a great way for me to find the right person for the vocal department, since I can't seem to find any fit in Portugal or Ireland. Not that there aren't any talented musicians in both of these 2 countries, it's just that there's not a lot of people following these bands to the point where they'd be able to develop something similar.

Send me a private message if you're interested in trying. I will reply shortly ASAP.