musicians seeking musicians

Day jobs, or dole queue hahahahahaha! Two of us work, the other two looking for work.

I think, unfortunately, that the days of being to live off music are dwindling, and it is much harder now than it used to be unfortunately, hence the day job to support it.

I think that's going to be the case for a while. The pool of music out there now is just far to big to live off it.

Hi names Joey im 20 years old and have been living in spain for the last 7 and a half years, but now im moving back to lancaster in febuary and i wanted to know if there was anybody out there interested in making a metal band anything from hardcore metal to grindcore. Im looking for a guitarist possibly 2 , a bass player and a drummer how can play double bass pedal well. i love extreme music so im hoping i will find some people with the same passion .
ive been in a band before in spain doing vocals but that was 2 years ago now and i really want to get back into it again .
i have a garage to practise in, in hest bank ,
so if there's anybody interested please let me now.

In Grief seeks Drummer and Bassist!
Vegard Hellan is leaving the band in April...He must join the army!
So if you want to move to Norway, you are welcome! ;)

yo any drummer out there interested in playing a thrash metal band influenced mostly by 80's thrash metal, the band name is EXTERMINATION, u have to at least be able to keep a beat and play double peddle.

We are a Sydney based metal band that are seeking committed and experienced muso’s to fill the gaps in our new line up after the departure of our singer, bass player and drummer. Our debut EP ‘Keeping Nothing’ was released in 2006 through Faultline Records/MGM and was supported by some heavy national touring. Have been described as “Killswitch Engage meets Lacuna Coil”. We’ve got some extensive contacts across the board both here and overseas. We’re not a “jam” band so only dedicated and serious people need apply. If you plan on splitting after a few months, don’t bother. We’re after 100% commitment, basically if music is your passion, we wanna hear from you.

For more details on what we’re looking for and to check out some tunes you can visit www.myspace.com/antonamasia.

Above all we’re looking for creative people that have the quality gear to make good music and know their shit inside out. Some theory/musicianship knowledge would be good but isn’t a must. Age group of around 19-26 with live stage experience is preferred. You also need to be prepared to rehearse up to 3 times a week and be ready for national and international touring.

If you want to hit us up for an audition, send us a demo (mp3, Video) of any of your previous work, a quick bio and some promo shots (unfortunately we live in an image driven world) to info@antonamasia.com.au. Any links to artist websites (e.g. MySpace, Pure Volume) are welcome. If you live outside of Sydney and still want to audition, still feel free to drop us a line and we can work something out.

Horns!

J

Phantom Witch Seeks: Drums/ Battery (Indiana, Chicago, Ohio, Kentucky)

Phantom Witch is in search of a dedicated, professional minded drummer. We would like to meet someone that has a good attitude and is willing to travel and play on our future releases. We feel that this is work and the partying should be done only after we have met our objectives. That said, any drummer wanting to have fun and play great music at the same time should write to cordellsite@yahoo.com or check our myspace for more details.

Thanks,
Damon

th_35809_phantom-witch-cover_122_967lo.jpg

Okay, I need a vocalist. Anyone who can do growls and melodic death metal-type rasps is perfect. I already have vocal lines and lyrics written, I just need someone who sounds tolerable. Looking for an online collaborator. PM me if you're interested. All you need is the ability to record yourself, or alternatively the ability to come to Massachusetts so I can record you.

Hey guys!

My name is Matti Auerkallio, I'm a multi-instrumentalist and I play for such bands as:
Soulfallen www.soulfallen.com (on drums)
Crystalic www.crystalic.net (on vocals)
Avenie www.avenie.net (on vocals and guitar)
Duality www.muspace.com/dualitymetal (vocals and guitar)
Katra www.katra.fi (drums)

I've also played drums for Farmakon and Before The Dawn in the past.

If you need session player for your recording or tour you can ask me. If it's in another country, if financial issues and schedules can be worked out, that's possible too.

Here's my personal myspace: www.myspace.com/themetalmonk

There's also a couple of drumcam videos from some Farmakon show. I also sing and play guitar on most of the songs on that page and I also played the bass on the Duality song besides vocals and guitars. I also sing and growl in some of those. I can also do orchestrations or other keyboard/midi stuff for your recordings.

I've got my own studio company available for use, check it out here: www.myspace.com/deafearstudio

I've already got pretty much a hundred shows behind me and numerous studio sessions, one full-length and my second full-length album is almost done.

Don't be scared to ask if you think I could help you!

-Matti

Okay, I need a vocalist. Anyone who can do growls and melodic death metal-type rasps is perfect. I already have vocal lines and lyrics written, I just need someone who sounds tolerable. Looking for an online collaborator. PM me if you're interested. All you need is the ability to record yourself, or alternatively the ability to come to Massachusetts so I can record you.

Find anyone to do it?

Anyone who lives in the mid-coast Maine area (Belfast to be specific) and is a thrash drummer, bassist, or singer, PM me.

(or if you are willing to record for yourself and send it to me)

Find anyone to do it?

gR claims he's gonna do it but I see no evidence of anything happening. Fleshmountain actually just pmed me. However, I seem to have found a drummer (meeting him tomorrow) so it looks like I'll probably be doing the harsh vocals for rehearsals and gigs. I suck, though.

Former lead singer of Transcending Mortality (www.myspace.com/transcendingmortality) looking for instrumentalists/co writers to collaborate with on prog rock/metal project; influences include Savatage, Jethro Tull, Van der Graaf Generator, Kansas, Rush, Queensryche, Pain of Salvation, The Tea Party etc. Location preferably in Sydney - but willing to look at other means of collaboration (i.e. email/file transfer) if overseas or in other areas of Australia ; age 20’s – 30’s.

Please email Mike at mzoias@yahoo.co.uk if interested or PM on here.

Hallows Die (Mississauga, ON, Canada) looking for Bassist:
Hey ladies and gents. My band Hallows Die is looking for a bassist in the Greater Toronto Area/Ontario.
He or she must:
1. Be able to commute to all the practices (the amount we practice varies on whether we have a gig coming up or not, if were in school or other variables)
2. Have a good attitude and be easy to get along with.
3. Be reasonably skilled, were not looking for the next Les Claypool or John Myung
4. Be able to rock out a stage, no stage zombies.
5. Be able to go on tour this summer and have the money to buy yourself food and other shit.
6. Preferably +19 (age) but exceptions can be made.
So anyways if you or anybody you know is interested please message us on myspace (www.myspace.com/hallowsdie) or email (hallowsdie@gmail.com).
A little about the band: we’re based out of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, we've been together for about 3 years. We play melodic death metal, influenced by In Flames (old), Opeth, Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, At the Gates, Emperor, Children of Bodom, Carcass etc, two of us are 20 and one 21 and we like to drink.

Hey

We are looking for a vocalist to complete our line up in time to record our new EP.
Our style is a mix of everything we like to hear but it terms of vocals we are looking for deep gutterals and screams.

Necrophagist, Napalm Death, Death, Suffocation, Akercocke, Cryptopsy, Opeth, Deicide, Strapping Young Lad, Kataklysm, Nile, Circle Of Dead Children, Anaal Nathrakh, Dying Fetus, Decrepit Birth, Belphegor, Brain Drill etc..

No screamo.

This band is very serious, let me tell you about our status.
We completed a demo 6 months ago but since then our vocalist has left.
we have finished writing our EP and a due to start recording in June.
we were number 20 on the Myspace charts
have had 14000 plays on myspace
have about 600 hits on our official website a day
having custom guitars hand built as we speak as part of an endorsement.
Have made arrangements to do 2 interviews next month with a Polish magazine and a Tunisian mag.

As you can see we are busy and want to go places.
Auditions have started as of now. email me for mp3's and lyircs and arrange to come over for auditions.

We are all London based with rehearsals more than likely in North Acton. although we are happy to sort out something to make everyone happy.
We are happy to have you write lyrics as well.

We are hoping to gig as soon as the EP is down.

www.gaijinband.co.uk
www.myspace.com/gaijinlondon

Thanks a lot

I am looking for someone willing to do either live or programmed (that sound good!) drums for a black metal project. I have some shit recordings with repetitive looped drums that you can use.