Musicians with notable stage Presence.

i haven't seen either live, but Halford used to be great on stage in the 80's. now i hear he just stands still hunched up screaming. meh... also Tim Owens (Rob's replacement after Painkiller) was great on stage, he really filled up the shoes.
all this judging from videos at least.

from what i saw live, Tobias Sammet from Edguy is a total crowd pleaser. and the best for the last, Gamma Ray = greatness. Kai is THE MAN up there.

EagleFlyFree said:
i haven't seen either live, but Halford used to be great on stage in the 80's. now i hear he just stands still hunched up screaming. meh... also Tim Owens (Rob's replacement after Painkiller) was great on stage, he really filled up the shoes.
all this judging from videos at least.

from what i saw live, Tobias Sammet from Edguy is a total crowd pleaser. and the best for the last, Gamma Ray = greatness. Kai is THE MAN up there.

I saw Judas Priest about a year ago and Halford really has grown old, but at least he moved a bit instead of just standing still...

I agree about Tobias Sammet and Kai, both are very entertaining singers.

Can't wait to see Anthrax in april, that should be a hell of a show!

Insilden_The Shred said:
Also feel free to mention the worst or most boring you've seen too... for me this would be MoonSpell, ... their music is awful and they are lamers on stage aswell.
They're portuguese -- 'nuff said. :lol:

I wonder - why does petrucci even wear a strap? He could put the guitar on a support on stage and wouldn't have to handle the weight of his guitar :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
I wonder - why does petrucci even wear a strap? He could put the guitar on a support on stage and wouldn't have to handle the weight of his guitar :lol:
ROTFL! :worship::worship:

BloodyScalpel said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DOOD I JUST ROFLED ZOMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DOOD I JUST ROFLED ZOMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:Spin:
Wings of a dream said:
You´re all Petrucci wannabes :p
B0002U5ZMG.01-A3CU9PWKX4XOBY._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Nick Brookes said:
Also Gwar they are cool live
Yeah saw GWAR.. entertaining? Yes it was! Good? No way. :p

Nice stage presence I've seen ; DT (I mean Dark Tranquillity :p), Finntroll, Moonsorrow, Kreator was also pretty good too.

Yeah I heard Dragonforce totally 0wnz live - they're supposed to come here this summer I think. I'll check 'em out for sure.

BloodyScalpel said:
:lol:

He woudn't be able to put his feet on the monitor once per show. But that could be fixed with a good position of the suport I guess.