Must-have iPhone/Touch apps?

I did, up until recently.
It hasn't worked for me for a while, iTunes adds it to a list to sync, but the song just stays grey.

you can just use one of those apps to make a ringtone. has worked for me in the past.

recently, i've cut up the songs i've wanted to make my ringtone in Logic, exported them as .m4a, changed the extension to .m4r and imported to itunes. i've done this because some of the ringtone apps seem to make mono ringtones that sound strange.

oh and now that i've used my iphone for almost 1,5 years, the apps i hold in high regard these days and use often, are:

dropbox - seriously, this is nothing new but i use this everyday for tons of shit. it's a must

splashtop - it's one of those apps that lets you access your computer via an internet connection. it's not something that everyone might need everyday, but out of all the apps of this type, this one seems best executed and the price was good at least the day i bought.

jotnot - for making an electric copy of whatever paper document you might have, this app works really well. yes, it just takes a picture of your document, but the processing and editing it makes the documents literally look like you scanned them using a proper scanner.

sleep cycle - it may not be the magic the devs make it sound like, but it works really well.

weather live - pretty good weather app that shows degrees on your home screen using the white-on-red number system of the icons, aka a workaround to actually showing the weather in the icon. it's cool to be able to see the degrees without opening an app, but this app is really only special because for some retarded reason, apple doesn't have real-time weather data shown in the icon of their own app either.

games are imo too relative to list, but there are a lot of great ones.

Make a ringtone with one of those apps. I've used it before.

My ringtones were created by cutting up songs in Logic, converting them to .m4a, changing the extension to .m4r and importing them to Itunes. Due to the fact that some ringtone apps seem to create mono ringtones that sound weird, I did this.