Must See Gigs for 2009/ 2010 Australia!

Mean Bitch

and her name was...
Nov 2, 2009
Sydney
Firstly sorry if this is already some where else and iv missed it

What are your thoughts on must see gigs of 2009 - still to come and 2010?

I’m mostly looking at Sydney gigs but post away for Australia

so far all iv got tickets to is Dream Theater Dec 5th at the Hordon - Sydney :kickass::kickass::kickass:

ACDC which I know doesn’t really fit in this forum but gotta see them...

:headbang:

Next April: Decapitated, Psycroptic, Origin, and Misery Index.

It's better than the Summer Slaughter!

I would go see Opeth again, but they're not coming to Perth this time. Bastards.

What else... Amon Amarth later this month. Yeah, there's some really good gigs coming up here.

Looking forward to Cynic, Destroyer 666 and Destruction in the first week of January in Perth.

Obituary are coming late November to Australia.

I just missed out on Suffocation and Kreator because of a lack of funds.

Any gig with Alchemist > all.

Though i'm keen to see what Decapitated are like with the new lineup. Faith no More always kick ass.. watch Mike Patton swallow another shoelace.

ARGH! Yes! Best thread ever!
Definately MUSTS:

Opeth
Lamb of God and Devildriver
Soundwave
Faith No More sideshows
Porcupine Tree

Oi does anyone know if Chimaira are coming to aus at the start of next year? And metallica too for that matter? =S

=] x

Seeing Porcupine Tree in February, flying over from WA to Melbourne just to see them. They better get over here next time though =(. Was also bummed about Opeth, but I'm sure they will visit Perth after their next album.

May be seeing Paradise Lost while I'm over there

Devin Townsend would be on the cards, but probably ain't gonna have enough money.

Soundwave a small chance too. But far too many terrible bands there (and especially their fanbase).

Nile apparently touring next year too?

Wait and see I suppose, hoping my first major year of attending concerts is going to be a good one, well as good as 08 and 09 anyway