Mwahahaha!

Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
There's this really feminine guy on my bus that always asks me what I'm listening to, even though he doesn't know anything about death metal or prog. So today I was listening to Dan Swano "Moon Tower" and I said "hey, give this a try" and he liked it? The growls and all.

Kind of pointless, but I just thought that was pretty suprising and cool.

IanDork107 said:
He just wants your tally whacker.

lol.gif

Hey ya never know when you can turn on a n00B, ya know? More power to ya Fervisson.

Well if he got into the music, I'd be the only person that he'd want to talk to about it.. since I'm kind of the only person into extreme metal that's "normal" at our school, as conceeded as that sounds. I don't like him enough for me wanting him to approach me a lot, or bugging me about listening to my headphones, and all that.

You guys can't get how much of a female this guy is though lol. He's about 4'11, Puerto Rican, and he talks with his wrist. He's not gay though because he's "messing with a girl".. ok.

I'm waiting for the flames on this thread: "What, a gay guy can't listen to metal?"

Since I got them when I said that jocks shouldn't be listening to Opeth a few months back.