Mikael is a dad now?

Goddamn it, I'm so sick of every single decent thread on this board turning to shit because of a few dick heads who have to ruin it for everyone by saying something stupid.

scorpian007 said:
Goddamn it, I'm so sick of every single decent thread on this board turning to shit because of a few dick heads who have to ruin it for everyone by saying something stupid.

I hope you mean Rose Immortal and not Anti-Everything :)

I haven't congratulated Mikael and Anna, yet! *ashamed* Well, guys, CONGRATULATIONS for the new born. Mikael, now you'll have more loads of inspiration; and Anna, you'll see this child makes you and your husband very, very happy and close. I have become an uncle in July (it's quite not the same thing, he he) and my brother was like, excited to death. I live far away from them and every now and then he sends me photos of the baby. She changes every day. Her name's Alba, and I'm very proud of her, too. Have fun! And don't pay attention to some fans, you know they're fucking assholes...

Is the baby albino or just very white?

Anyway, of course people would say things on here that they normally wouldn't. We don't have to actually say them in fear of getting the crap beaten out of us.
My online personality is soooo different from my RL one, and anything that happens here has no effect on my day-to-day life. I don't know anyone else on these boards, and i don't particularly wish to either, so I personally like being an ass here, it's more fun than being nice all of the time. Please, take no offense in my comments or anyone elses, they might as well be not real. Thank you.

She is not very white, lol! "Alba" is a very beautiful Spanish female name which means "dawn" or "daybreak" in English... or... ehem... "morningrise." ;-)

Anti-Everything said:
Melinda.... :| Lets flash forward 5 years

Melinda: Daddy, why am I Melinda?
Mike: Darling, you see, your name comes from a lady in daddy's band's 4th album. I was sitting in the forest writing the masterpiece about a terrible terrible man that falls in love with a wretched whore named Melinda, thats you!
Melinda: why?
Mike: Well, I'm obviously the most creative man in metal, so I just wanted to be a little different this time and be uncreative.... promise daddy you wont be a wretched whore?
Melinda: Whats a whore?
Mike: Your mother.
:lol:

funny

I'm stilll speechless at some people. I, myself, think it's pretty bizarre he named his daughter Melinda, but... ah well..just read rose's post. Some people just need to die, thanks for proving that not all people are of equal value.

Anti-Everything said:
Melinda.... :| Lets flash forward 5 years

Melinda: Daddy, why am I Melinda?
Mike: Darling, you see, your name comes from a lady in daddy's band's 4th album. I was sitting in the forest writing the masterpiece about a terrible terrible man that falls in love with a wretched whore named Melinda, thats you!
Melinda: why?
Mike: Well, I'm obviously the most creative man in metal, so I just wanted to be a little different this time and be uncreative.... promise daddy you wont be a wretched whore?
Melinda: Whats a whore?
Mike: Your mother.

I laughed at this...but I probably wouldn't if I were Mike or Anna.

Soooo....you get a sad smily and a laughing one. :tickled: :(

Rose Immortal said:
You call this "beautiful"?

Let's see here. You managed to call Anna Akerfeldt a "whore", KNOWING full well she looks at this board, to insult her husband as well (who ALSO looks in sometimes), AND to poke fun of a child who cannot yet speak for herself.

I have a distinct feeling that if you said these sorts of things to a husband and wife, in real life, it COULD earn you a well-deserved punch in the mouth. Those of you participating in this ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yet you feel it's okay to do it here...is that simply because you aren't doing it physically to their faces, and you think that makes you "safe" and somehow "justified" in doing it? Just because it's the Internet does not make it any less crude and insulting.

You people wonder where the quality posts in this forum went. All you have to do is look at the obnoxious behavior in here--and the amount of applause it garners, and you can figure out very quickly where most of the quality posters went. They got sick of this crap and went somewhere where they could get real discussion without the inanity and flaming. There is NOTHING about being a metal fan that means you have to treat others so horribly. It is NOT a life-philosophy; it is a musical style, and to construe it as anything BUT that is quite simply taking it too far, and it does NOT speak anywhere near as well of you as you think it does. Perhaps here in your little enclave, where you feed off of each other's praise, it might seem that way, but you are only deluding yourselves.

People like you need to ignore idiotic comments by people like me, at least for the sake of your hairline.

Still, there was no need to.

Now if you somehow attacked Mikael for naming his daughter after a character who had her throat slit, andn ot for being a whore, I might would have loved.

I have to say, I completely agree with Rose Immortal. It's one thing to have a sense of humor... but knowing that the people being mocked actually READ what is being written, you guys have crossed the line.

the bottom line is that y'all have been posting in a thread about some 30 year old dude in sweden, that you DONT FUCKING KNOW, who had a baby.

i dont think the rude posts are such a big deal because i cant think of a reason in hell why mike or anna would waste time sincerely reading any of our stupid posts in this particular thread.

no offense to anti-everything, but that post just wasnt funny.
tunimetal's anti-jew thread = funny (recall mike even posted there)
this thread = not funny at all